Thread: KLAVAN: Democrats Are Shocked Trump Paid Off Women! [Satire]

KLAVAN: Democrats Are Shocked Trump Paid Off Women! [Satire]

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39372...-andrew-klavan

Democrats are absolutely shocked that Donald Trump would pay off women to keep them from revealing his adulterous affairs. Reeling with moral disillusionment and a deep, deep sense of betrayal, many Democrats and journalists but I repeat myself have declared themselves to be in an absolute tizzy of righteous tizziness over the revelations.
    I think it's awesome that the progs are losing their hivemind over the farts of a teenager. - Vrai

Quote Originally Posted by BOP View Post

Democrats are absolutely shocked that Donald Trump would pay off women to keep them from revealing his adulterous affairs. Reeling with moral disillusionment and a deep, deep sense of betrayal, many Democrats and journalists — but I repeat myself — have declared themselves to be in an absolute tizzy of righteous tizziness over the revelations.
    Trump pays her over $100,000 dollars to keep her mouth shut.

Does anyone have any idea what he paid her to open it for the head job in the first place.?
    Asking for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Trump pays her over $100,000 dollars to keep her mouth shut.

Does anyone have any idea what he paid her to open it for the head job in the first place.?
    Asking for a friend.
    $20.00

Meanwhile...there is still no accounting of the money paid to silence the alleged victims of Dem sexual assaults..using taxpayer money.
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

Quote Originally Posted by CPUSA View Post
    $20.00
    LMAO, I doubt seriously she works that cheap.

But remember the old joke about asking a woman if she would prostitute herself for a Million bucks and she says Yes.
    The guy asks if she would do it for $20 bucks and she gets insulted.
    The guy says we have already established that you are a prostitute, now we are just working on the price.

Quote Originally Posted by BOP View Post

Democrats are absolutely shocked that Donald Trump would pay off women to keep them from revealing his adulterous affairs. Reeling with moral disillusionment and a deep, deep sense of betrayal, many Democrats and journalists — but I repeat myself — have declared themselves to be in an absolute tizzy of righteous tizziness over the revelations.
    You forgot the first four words of the opinion piece...dumbass...it was even bolded to make sure it would get the attention of the dumbass contingent of dailywire readers:

The following is satirical.

Guessing Tranny didn't see that the thread was noted as Satire and had to read the article.

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    You forgot the first four words of the opinion piece...dumbass...it was even bolded to make sure it would get the attention of the dumbass contingent of dailywire readers:
    We ALL knew that, butt munch. Why don't you learn to STFU?
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry...

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    So you're pretty much a fountain of useless stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by PrchJrkr View Post
    We ALL knew that, butt munch. Why don't you learn to STFU?
    That will never happen. Trans is here for a reason with her other comrades; which are few on this forum. But, you know how it goes, and has been going for a long time. Go, Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Name:  Butthurt little bitch.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  22.5 KB

I think it's awesome that the progs are losing their hivemind over the farts of a teenager. - Vrai

Members who have read this thread: 31