Did anyone else see the caravan of police vehicles Saturday morning heading towards PAX?

zar

Theist
It must of been at least 60 police cars and various unmarked vehicles around 9am i reckon, I have never seen something quite like it. I know there is not much happening around here and that there's a lot of boredom so it might be normal to see 10 cop cars, 5 firetrucks, and 3 ambulances heading to rescue a cat stuck in a tree but after seeing all these cars I had at least suspected there was some shenanigans afoot, but checking the local news to no avail

perhaps a drill of some sort?

BlueOx77

It must of been at least 60 police cars and various unmarked vehicles around 9am i reckon, I have never seen something quite like it. I know there is not much happening around here and that there's a lot of boredom so it might be normal to see 10 cop cars, 5 firetrucks, and 3 ambulances heading to rescue a cat stuck in a tree but after seeing all these cars I had at least suspected there was some shenanigans afoot, but checking the local news to no avail

perhaps a drill of some sort?

It was the annual Shop with a Cop event where they take children out shopping for Christmas presents.

GregV814

I though this was going to be about the long forgotten report of the Honduran children yearning to be free at the border....hey, whatever happened after the 15 minutes of political fame ended???