19,000 Texts

This_person

...were apparently - *recovered*.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...eaking-doj-ig-report-strzok-and-page-n2537436

I am sure SOMEONE knows why, in this day and age, why it is that when evidence is requested -
and it is DESTROYED to keep it from seeing the light of day - why it's not punishable?
Why do people get away with this?

I can't say I KNOW why, but the pretty obvious answer is that the people doing the covering for Person A are also expected to do the covering for People B, C, and D. People B, C, and D are the ones requesting today, but may need covered tomorrow.

The reason Hillary is not being prosecuted has very little to do with Clinton herself, in my estimation. Someone sent or received those Top Secret e-mails - more than likely many, many someones. If we, the unwashed masses, knew who they were it would tear apart the very façade of what we are supposed to believe is a government that works for us. Obama is sending her e-mails under a pseudonym - do you think Hillary is the only person to whom he sent e-mails under a hidden name to keep from having his e-mails public record? (I know YOU don't think so, but many on here will not believe the basic fact that he sent it to Clinton, because - after all, he just learned about her server on the news like the rest of us).

The government no longer protects the innocent from the guilty, it protects the guilty from the masses.

SamSpade

The government no longer protects the innocent from the guilty, it protects the guilty from the masses.

Do you think the erased HILLARY emails - if revealed - would show a LOT about very important people who
don't want their fake email names or the details of their correspondences known? That is, it could show
a whole world of information about people that we otherwise don't know about?

That actually hadn't occurred to me - that her email server might have had a LOT of information about
OTHER people and not just herself.

Still - the texts in question would seem to be just the two people, and I know there's virtually zero chance that
if anything *I* wrote about was asked to be seen - if *I* destroyed them - I'd be headed for jail.

I'm just amazed that people can do this in front of God and everyone - and everyone seems to just shrug.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm just amazed that people can do this in front of God and everyone - and everyone seems to just shrug.

Roughly half this country are slaves of the media and their political party. If some stranger on TV or on the internet tells them something, no matter how absurd, that's what they go with. They've lost the ability to think for themselves, if they ever had it.

This_person

Do you think the erased HILLARY emails - if revealed - would show a LOT about very important people who
don't want their fake email names or the details of their correspondences known? That is, it could show
a whole world of information about people that we otherwise don't know about?

That actually hadn't occurred to me - that her email server might have had a LOT of information about
OTHER people and not just herself.

I absolutely believe that. Clinton is just one of the worst in terms of keeping it under wraps, not one of the worst in what she does.

Still - the texts in question would seem to be just the two people, and I know there's virtually zero chance that
if anything *I* wrote about was asked to be seen - if *I* destroyed them - I'd be headed for jail.

I think it's the little stuff between Pete and Lisa - like when they talked about having conspiratorial conversations "in Andy's office", clearly meaning Andy McCabe, clearly meaning McCabe was in on conspiratorial things that are horrifically unethical at best. It may be just between the two of them, but it's who they implicate.

Hijinx

I absolutely believe that. Clinton is just one of the worst in terms of keeping it under wraps, not one of the worst in what she does.

I think it's the little stuff between Pete and Lisa - like when they talked about having conspiratorial conversations "in Andy's office", clearly meaning Andy McCabe, clearly meaning McCabe was in on conspiratorial things that are horrifically unethical at best. It may be just between the two of them, but it's who they implicate.

Everyone cannot do this. Only Democrats.

This_person

Everyone cannot do this. Only Democrats.

We haven't had any evidence of conspiratorial evidence being withheld by Republicans that I am aware of, I agree. Does that mean we're better at keeping that crap hidden, or because we don't conspire in the first place?

BOP

Roughly half this country are slaves of the media and their political party. If some stranger on TV or on the internet tells them something, no matter how absurd, that's what they go with. They've lost the ability to think for themselves, if they ever had it.

I'm waiting for Tranny, Jimmie, Sappy, Baldy, or one of the regulars to come banging in here like Lenny and Squigy. "Hello!"