There are two sets of law in America today

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This painful to admit it, but we need to grow up. There are two sets of law in America today, meaning there is no rule of law in America today. Oh, there are statutes, and there are courts, and there are agencies full of people with guns willing to enforce the will of aspiring tyrants, but there is not rule of law. There is only power, theirs and ours. Time to get woke to the undeniable fact that the Fredocons deny up and down. Justice is no longer blind. Her blindfold is off and she’s picking favorites.

It’s all about power. And the guy we elected to act as a wrecking ball should use the power we gave him to make it right.

Unconvinced? Let’s try an example. If you are ex-military, or if you know anyone who was in the military, or if you aren’t a mouth-breathing half-wit, ask yourself – if you had done a fraction of what that Looming Doofus James Comey says Felonia Milhous von Pantsuit did with classified material, what would you be doing right now?

https://townhall.com/columnists/kur...ardon-everyone-except-that-rat-cohen-n2537555

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
... if you had done a fraction of what that Looming Doofus James Comey says Felonia Milhous von Pantsuit did with classified material, what would you be doing right now?

20 years to life.

limblips

PREMO Member
It is not a new thing. I have said for years that the laws are made by the elite only to keep the masses in check. They were never intended to be applied equally.

Hijinx

if you had done a fraction of what that Looming Doofus James Comey says Felonia Milhous von Pantsuit did with classified material, what would you be doing right now?

I would be laying back in my cot or playing basketball with the boys while waiting for my free meal and sack time.