Vladimir The Great Sums Up Pope Francis The Fake!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Not only is Pope Francis a Christian fraud as Vladimir Putin and other perceptive commentators have observed, but in secular matters he is a neo-Marxist in economic thought, a One-World Government advocate, and an enthusiast of open borders and mass migration. In other words, an enemy of what is left of Western Civilization.

Mr. Putin accurately describes his “secular sins:”

• Pope Francis is using his platform to push a dangerous far-left political ideology on vulnerable people around the world, people who trust him because of his position
  • He dreams of a world government and a global communist system of repression
  • As we have seen before in communist states, this system is not compatible with Christianity**

If these despicable qualities are not bad enough, there is a seedier side of Bergoglio that Mr. Putin did not address. Pope Francis is now the third Paedophile Pope who has presided over the Church’s Great Sex and Embezzlement Scandal. Neither Francis, or his two derelict predecessors (Benedict XVI, JPII) have done anything to either punish or root out the child predators under their charge. On the contrary, Francis has encouraged perversion with his now infamous statement of “who am I to judge.”

The debauchery continues to take place with the latest coming right under the nose of the Argentine heretic. An apartment occupied by the secretary of the Pontifical Council for the Interpretation of Legislative Texts, Franecesco Coccopalmerio, was raided in July to break up a “gay” orgy. The police found drugs and men engaged in orgiastic sex.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-07/vladimir-great-sums-pope-francis-fake

:elaine:

Pope Says Western World "Has Moral Responsibility" To Let In More Migrants

He referred to the declaration’s recognition that all human beings have “universal and indivisible rights”, which are the basis for “justice, freedom and peace in the world”.

According to the Pope, it is everyone’s responsibility to deal with the consequences of war, poverty, inequality and mass migration.

“No solution to the global issue of mass migration should ignore our moral responsibility for the common good, to welcome, protect, promote and integrate those who knock on our doors to find a safe future,” he continued.

At the same time, the morals among his close advisors aren’t exactly impressive. This past week, three cardinals have left the Pope’s most important advisory body, the Council of Cardinals.

Two of those have been prosecuted after disclosure of sex abuse. On Tuesday, one of them, Cardinal George Pell from Australia, was convicted of child molestation.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pope is more a political appointment than a religious one. And PS, it's for life.

AND the Pope appoints Cardinals, who then elect a Pope. So that's a nice little power grab with no chance of ever being checked.

25% of Americans are Catholic, which sounds enormous but that means 75% of Americans are something else. As in not Catholics. As in there are 3x more not Catholics than there are Catholics. So I'm not sure why anyone gives a crap what Pope Francis has to say.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Not only is Pope Francis a Christian fraud as Vladimir Putin and other perceptive commentators have observed, but in secular matters he is a neo-Marxist in economic thought, a One-World Government advocate, and an enthusiast of open borders and mass migration. In other words, an enemy of what is left of Western Civilization.

Yup, here I go with the persuasion angle again.

If this is an accurate summary of Vlad the Impaler's comments, then this is brilliant stuff.

Works domestically b/c Eastern orthodoxy and Rome are still theological enemies.

Works to sow discord abroad b/c a) undermines politically/culturally what is an historically important Western institution (whether you are Catholic or not), b) raises the temp within the Western Christian community (i.e., Protestant/Catholic divide), and c) focuses Catholics on internal issues.

Part of the great discord campaign being waged on all fronts. #InfoWarfare

While the cats are fighting amongst themselves the rat works on continuing the Ukrainian landgrab, pummel the Baltics, slow gobble Georgia, etc.

--- End of line (MCP)

Toxick

Splat
So I'm not sure why anyone gives a crap what Pope Francis has to say.

From my experience (everyone else's mileage may vary), even non-Catholic Christians look at the pope as something of an authority figure. Maybe not to the extent that Catholics do where His Word Is God's Word, but there seems to be some sort of reverence and deference to his pronouncements that is not granted to simple run-of-the-mill clergy.

I imagine that it's similar to the way Canadians and Australians look at the Queen of England. She's not their official ruler, and they're not subject to her in any real sense - but her face is still on their money.

This_person

From my experience (everyone else's mileage may vary), even non-Catholic Christians look at the pope as something of an authority figure. Maybe not to the extent that Catholics do where His Word Is God's Word, but there seems to be some sort of reverence and deference to his pronouncements that is not granted to simple run-of-the-mill clergy.

I imagine that it's similar to the way Canadians and Australians look at the Queen of England. She's not their official ruler, and they're not subject to her in any real sense - but her face is still on their money.

Good comparison!

I would say, though, that the Pope should lead by example - tear down those Vatican walls and let anyone into every area of Vatican City that could possibly hold immigrants! He has the money - probably among the richest countries per capita. When he does that, I'll take his position seriously.