No Respect For Others

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On Sunday, a Belgian Playboy Playmate was arrested after a nude photo shoot in front of the Vatican that included her being crucified on a cross, sitting nude on Bibles in St. Peter’s Square and dragging a crucifix across the street.

Papen’s not picky about which religions she offends; she and Walker were arrested in Egypt in 2017 after she posed nude in the temple complex of Karnak; she also walked into the Hagia Sophia mosque in Turkey while wearing a burka and flashed her genital area at the camera.

In June 2018, she posed nude in Jerusalem on a rooftop in front of the Western Wall.

Papen wrote on her website, "Not to beat around the bush... A photographic translation that undresses the stupidity of Religion. A very intimate look upon Islam, Judaism and Christianity. And just to be clear. I'm not pointing the finger at those who believe... I believe too. This is all about the institutions and the rules that have formed walls around these believe system, walls around us. Separated us from each other. And from our own selves. ​May the true light shine through. Which is you."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39443/playboy-playmate-does-nude-photo-shoot-front-hank-berrien

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I hate people like this - ####ty and offensive just for the sake of ####ty offensiveness and not for any other reason. I'm not religious and couldn't care less about someone's "God", but why go out of your way to be an #######?

This woman obviously just likes to have people see her naked and this is the only way she could think of to get that.