Comey Refuses To Deny Leaking Classified Information

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"My understanding is that when you shared your memos with your legal team that there was a follow up for a classified containment operation by the Bureau," the reporter said. "Was there a spill of classified information when you shared those memos?"

"Yeah, I'm not going to talk about something like that," Comey snarked back.

"Well that's important to talk about whether classified information was mishandled," the reporter fired back.

"Whether you think it is or not, I'm not going to talk about it one way or another," Comey said, appearing to grow annoyed.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39436/watch-comey-refuses-deny-leaking-classified-ryan-saavedra

Comey should be in the Dock Facing Charges

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"At some point, someone has to stand up and in the face of fear of Fox News, fear of their base, fear of mean tweets," Comey said before taking questions. "Stand up for the values of this country and not slink away into retirement but stand up and speak the truth."

"This is not about Republicans and Democrats, this is about 'what does it mean to be an American?'" Comey declared. "What are the things that we care about? Above our policy disputes, which are important, there's a set of values that represent the glue of this country and they are under attack ... "

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39434/watch-comey-attacks-trump-fox-news-americans-ryan-saavedra

Comey is delusional and myopic .... talking about the Rule of Law and values of this country

if you hate a guy, it is ok to leak classified documents

Hijinx

"At some point, someone has to stand up and in the face of fear of Fox News, fear of their base, fear of mean tweets," Comey said before taking questions. "Stand up for the values of this country and not slink away into retirement but stand up and speak the truth."

If anyone tells the truth your ass will be in jail.
You can't handle the truth.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Comey is Muller's shiny object being flashed around to distract Trump and honest journalists while Muller breaks the rules in the background.