lamont Hill Israeli government responsible for American police killing blacks

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Lamont Hill segued to discussing his association with the anti-Semitic and racist preacher Louis Farrakhan, saying that Farrakhan was no more extremist than Fox News host Sean Hannity and former host Bill O’Reilly:

But for some reason, if you meet with Minister Farrakhan and you don’t throw him away wholesale, then you’re castigated in a way that doesn’t happen with anybody else. I worked on Fox News for many years. No one ever said, “Why are you meeting, why are you sitting with Bill O’Reilly? Why are you sitting with Sean Hannity? Why are you sitting with Ann Coulter?” No one ever said that.

And I’m not comparing Farrakhan to them except to say that if you think they’re extremist, well I think they’re extremist. So why is only set of people untouchable? Why does every black leader have to ritually denounce Farrakhan in order to sustain a position? That doesn’t happen to anyone else. Again, Mr. Farrakhan is my brother. We don’t agree on some issues that I’ve mentioned.

Lamont Hill Says Hannity And O'Reilly Are As Extremist As Farrakhan

Hijinx

From Wiki.

Marc Lamont Hill (born December 17, 1978) is an American academic, author, activist, and television personality. He is a Professor of Media Studies and Urban Education at Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
He was the host of the syndicated television show Our World with Black Enterprise and hosts the online Internet-based HuffPost Live. He is also a BET News correspondent, and a former political commentator for CNN and Fox News. Hill also hosts VH1 Live! and reunion shows for Basketball Wives.

Sounds to me like CNN and Fox news needed a racist token along came Lamont.
Ya know what Lamont. I think you are extremist.

BOP

Lamont Hill needs to be locked up along with Demon Farracan't in the nearest insane asylum.