Md. Taking Steps Aimed at Addressing Climate Change

newsBot

Automated News Bot
Staff member
This just in from the somd.com Headline News:

Title: Md. Taking Steps Aimed at Addressing Climate Change

Date: 12-18-2018 04:59 PM

Summary: All evidence, the 1,600-page report states, points directly to human activities as the cause of climate change.

Click here for the full story...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
From 1901 to 2016, the global average temperature has increased by about 1.8 degrees, according to the report, and "without significant reductions" in emissions of greenhouse gases, the annual average global temperatures could increase by 9 degrees by the end of this century.

:lmao::lmao: So the temp rise over the next 82 years is going to be 7 times greater than over the last 115...:lmao::lmao:

Hijinx

Summary: All evidence, the 1,600-page report states, points directly to human activities as the cause of climate change.

It's Maryland and filled with Democrats so what else would they do but fall for this BS and actually believe they can beat Mother nature.

BOP

Simple: kill all humans, problem solved. No? No, apparently the solution is government power and control over every single aspect of citizens' daily lives.

nutz

What a crock of crap. Renewable energy only means solar to them. How is solar a real solution when they clear cut land to make it happen? Common sense and govt dont go hand in hand. Wait until we follow Ca and mandate solar on all new residential construction. Then we can impose demand rate billing through the PSC. Yep, fun times for all.

Last edited:

SamSpade

It's Maryland and filled with Democrats so what else would they do but fall for this BS and actually believe they can beat Mother nature.

I don't think the science matters one whit - as long as it can be used to tax and spend, it will be popular with them.
Once that well dries up, they'll ditch it.

Hijinx

I don't think the science matters one whit - as long as it can be used to tax and spend, it will be popular with them.
Once that well dries up, they'll ditch it.

We need to go like France and impose a higher tax on gasoline and home heating fuel.
Surprised they haven't already done it.

Where did I put my yellow vest.?