Tillerson Interview

littlelady

God bless the USA
I watched a minute and half. Last time I checked, Trump was prez. When egos clash. Every politician has an ego; otherwise, they wouldn’t be a politician. Who, intentionally, asks for controversy, and stress in their life? Answer: a politician. Bye, Tillerson. Trump trumped you.

Think about it for a minute. Trump has gotten rid of a lot of people that he appointed. There is something wrong with that. I think these people were snakes in the grassy swamp, and Trump called them out when he realized they were not who they say they are. JMO.

Last edited:

SamSpade

Think about it for a minute. Trump has gotten rid of a lot of people that he appointed..

Well for one thing, Obama fired Flynn for reasons close to what he's in trouble for NOW.
And he did warn Trump about him. So there's that.

transporter

No one posted this

Here is a quick interview of Tillerson after he left. Just watch this, I honestly thought (and think) that Tillerson was a pretty good GOP SOS, but just listen to what he says about Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ies-do-illegal-things/?utm_term=.f31ed7c826a7

This interview is weeks old...it is no longer news...that Tillerson ripped Trump for being, essentially inept incompetent and unfit is also not news (at least to roughly 60% of the US population).

Tillerson also paints a negative picture of Trump...the cultists on here don't post things like that.

Tillereson was a lousy SOS. He left the org in a shambles.

transporter

(shrug) I have yet to meet a person who ever speaks well of a boss who FIRED them.

Tillerson was Sec State...and CEO of Exxon...he wasn't the 12-4 french fry cooker at McDonalds.

The point being there is quite a bit of difference in the normal situation when someone was fired and the situation as it relates to the national disgrace that is our current President.

Hijinx

This interview is weeks old...it is no longer news...that Tillerson ripped Trump for being, essentially inept incompetent and unfit is also not news (at least to roughly 60% of the US population).

Tillerson also paints a negative picture of Trump...the cultists on here don't post things like that.

Tillereson was a lousy SOS. He left the org in a shambles.

State Department was a shambles long before Tillerson left.

I am not supportive of Tillerson, but taking over a State Department left by Hillary Clinton and John F'in Kerry was no easy task
A State Department loaded with so many leftists that many of them quit when he arrived.
Too bad they all didn't.

SamSpade

Tillerson was Sec State...and CEO of Exxon...he wasn't the 12-4 french fry cooker at McDonalds.

The point being there is quite a bit of difference in the normal situation when someone was fired and the situation as it relates to the national disgrace that is our current President.

No there isn't. Only difference is the size of the ego.
EVERYONE thinks the boss that fired them was an ass.

You can be Steve Jobs being fired from his OWN company -
or MacArthur being fired by Truman. Or the air traffic controllers, by Reagan.
Makes no difference - people always disparage their boss if they get fired.
No one says "yeah, I had it comin'".

Just like when someone gets booted off this board - they NEVER come back
and say "board mommy was right - I deserved it". Prove me wrong.

CPUSA

Just like when someone gets booted off this board - they NEVER come back
and say "board mommy was right - I deserved it". Prove me wrong.

Another free lesson...another opportunity to invoice missed

truby20

Fighting like a girl

I agree, they either are quiet or strike back. Just human nature.

BernieP

Resident PIA
(shrug) I have yet to meet a person who ever speaks well of a boss who FIRED them.

if you had seen the interview Tillerson was fired because he said NO to to Trump. In the interview he said Trump wanted something done a certain way and that way wasn't legal. So he, Tillerson, would try to offer Trump alternatives.
Trump is still operating as if he's the head of his own private company. He thnks he can do what he wants, how he wants and when he wants. Tillerson was fired for reminding him he could not violate the law.
In the interview I watched, Tillerson did not bad mouth him. He didn't call hims stupid or inept. He simply said that Trump wanted things done a certain way that he, TIllerson, had to object to.
If that paints Trump in a negative light, well if the shoe fits.