Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Teen Won't Be Robbing Anymore Jewlery Stores

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by nutz View Post
    Are things like this a failure of the educational system or a public failure because we tend to glamorize the gangster lifestyle?
    It's called bleeding heart liberalism. Because they grow up with some disadvantages they get a pass on not following the rules from some. They learn that the consequences are minimal.
    It happens in school and outside. It's a societal issue. Since of entitlement and lack of consequences.
    Your signature can not be longer than 100 characters - BS

  2. 12-19-2018, 02:45 PM

  3. #12
    It'll be Fine... PrchJrkr's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2004
    Location
    7D
    Posts
    9,013
    Quote Originally Posted by BernieP View Post
    It's called bleeding heart liberalism. Because they grow up with some disadvantages they get a pass on not following the rules from some. They learn that the consequences are minimal.
    It happens in school and outside. It's a societal issue. Since of entitlement and lack of consequences.
    Hell, just sit in on judge Holt's court one day. It's almost shameful the way she treats our local thugs.

  4. #13
    Christi Holt-Chesser......in a recent case, a group of thugs tackled a animal control officer and several deputies over a complaint of pit bulls breeding and training to be thug dogs...anyhow, the main thug threatened to kill the deputy and spit in his mouth...the State spelled this all out in graphic detail....Judge Chesser asked ONLY, what happened to the dogs.....saw it happen, I was there...
    to demonstrate absurdity, sometimes one must be absurd

  5. #14
    It'll be Fine... PrchJrkr's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2004
    Location
    7D
    Posts
    9,013
    Quote Originally Posted by GregV814 View Post
    Christi Holt-Chesser......in a recent case, a group of thugs tackled a animal control officer and several deputies over a complaint of pit bulls breeding and training to be thug dogs...anyhow, the main thug threatened to kill the deputy and spit in his mouth...the State spelled this all out in graphic detail....Judge Chesser asked ONLY, what happened to the dogs.....saw it happen, I was there...
    That's her. What a total POS and waste of tax dollars. I hope she chokes on a chicken bone.

  6. #15
    Awww, jeez Monello's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canaryville AKA St. Monello
    Posts
    9,690
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by nutz View Post
    Are things like this a failure of the educational system or a public failure because we tend to glamorize the gangster lifestyle?
    It's cultural.
    War = Peace
    Freedom = Slavery
    Diversity = Strength

    Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.

  7. #16
    Awww, jeez Monello's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canaryville AKA St. Monello
    Posts
    9,690
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    Sh!t!. Now you've made an argument for praising President Obongo just when everyone was finally believing his was the worst Presidency in modern history.
    If obama had a son.
    War = Peace
    Freedom = Slavery
    Diversity = Strength

    Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.

  8. #17
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    not near PAX
    Posts
    3,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Don't forget: He helped a little old lady carry her bags (purse snatched) helped a family find parking for their SUV ( Car jacking) and rescued a puppy from drowning (set someones dog on fire).
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

  9. #18
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    30,763
    Quote Originally Posted by nutz View Post
    There wouldn't be much sense in being one if you couldn't act like one.
    I mean being a thug of course.

  10. #19
    Happy Creepy Ass Cracka Lurk's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,322
    Given the trend evident in the growth of thugism in the U.S. one would have to blame the mothers of these criminals. More likely than not they have names like Jakeem in this case. And of course there are a lot of Q's and X's sprinkled in a lot of them as well.

    EDIT: I almost forgot the use of Midnight in the name is also strong clue.
    Saying we are a country of "Immigrants" is an insult to our ancestors.

Members who have read this thread: 71

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |