Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The "Rule of Law" finds a defender...finally

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    .... that that somehow makes Flynns crimes acceptable or more palatable.

nobody said that
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Yes. And she was wrong in her assessment that because the judge misspoke about one thing ( which he apologized for) that that somehow makes Flynns crimes acceptable or more palatable.

Which is exactly what I said so thanks for unnecassarily recapping the situation Captain Obvious
    Actually she said "I really don't give a crap about Michael Flynn. He either broke the law or he didn't, it has nothing to do with me", not more acceptable or palatable, just irrelevant to her.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

Members who have read this thread: 33