Pressure Washer Attachment For Gutters

DEEKAYPEE8569

Since I can't climb ladders nor tread upon roofs anymore (Dr.'s orders) does anybody know where I might find a gutter cleaner attachment for a pressure washer? Something resembling the attached. be-pressure-washer-lance-u-bend_4544_1000xauto.jpg Is this something Tractor Supply might have? True Value doesn't. TIA

SandieGarry

Do a Google search. I came up with some at Lowe's, Walmart and other places. Now, the problem may be finding one in stock (if you need it soon) and finding one that fits your particular washer. Let us what you find and how it works.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Do a Google search. I came up with some at Lowe's, Walmart and other places. Now, the problem may be finding one in stock (if you need it soon) and finding one that fits your particular washer. Let us what you find and how it works.
I found the same thing.....online. Here's hoping I can go to Lowe's to find what I'm looking for. I checked True Value.....no joy. I'm guessing Tractor Supply doesn't have any such animal; so, like I said, I'll go to Lowe's and maybe take my pressure washer "gun" with me to see if they have anything that'll fit. :shrug: What can it hurt?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Lowes has something that gets hooked on a hose, it is more than enough pressure to clear gutters. I bought one to keep at my moms house to clean hers out.

I have far too many trees and had to go nuclear so I got gutter helmet for my house.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Orbit-Telescoping-Cleaning-Wand/4363277

We got gutter helmet, too. I am not understanding how that attachment that DKP is talking about can clean the gutters on a two story house, or townhouse without climbing a ladder to some point. What is funny is, we have more leaves in our, “actual yard” in Mont Cty on an acre, than we did when we lived in Cal Cty on 4 acres in the woods.

PeoplesElbow

We got gutter helmet, too. I am not understanding how that attachment that DKP is talking about can clean the gutters on a two story house, or townhouse without climbing a ladder to some point. What is funny is, we have more leaves in our, “actual yard” in Mont Cty on an acre, than we did when we lived in Cal Cty on 4 acres in the woods.

He doesn't say anything about a two story house.

Wait, you moved? When did that happen, you should have let people know.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Not sure it will help, but we called Bob Green for new gutters.. and asked how much gutter guards would be figuring a couple thousand just for the guards as we have a large foundation and a large 2 car garage.

We paid $800 for the gutter guards, permanently attached, screwed to the top of the gutters.

Was surprised at the low price for both the gutters and the guards.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Not sure it will help, but we called Bob Green for new gutters.. and asked how much gutter guards would be figuring a couple thousand just for the guards as we have a large foundation and a large 2 car garage.

We paid $800 for the gutter guards, permanently attached, screwed to the top of the gutters.

Was surprised at the low price for both the gutters and the guards.
Thanks for the info, itsbob. The house doesn't need new gutters, and sadly, I don't have $800 lying around. I just need to clean; what, as of today amounts to "muck;" from the gutters; but I have vertigo, so ladders and roofs are NOT gonna happen. I just need to find a gutter cleaning attachment that will work with a 3K PSI pressure washer. Somebody around SMC must sell such a thing.