Merry Christmas

limblips

PREMO Member
Merry Christmas to each of you. Through the year we have agreed, disagreed, angered, pleased, laughed, cried, and experienced the things that make us all unique but we all survived. I offer my best for you and yours in the coming year.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Merry Christmas
A little early I know, but I have so many happy beautiful friends, I thought I'd get the ugly #uckers out of the way first.
After careful consideration of your attitude in 2018, I have decided to extend our friendship for another 12 months.
A little Christmas message for you.
Not every flower can say love, but a rose can.
Not every plant survives a thirst, but a cactus can.
Not every retard can read, but look at you go, little buddy!
Today you should take a moment and send an encouraging message to a #ucked up friend, just as I have done.
I don't care if you lick windows, or #uck farm animals.
You hang in there cupcake, because you're #ucking special to me, and you're my friend.
Look at you smiling at your computer screen, you crayon eating mother #ucker!
Merry Christmas

Don't #uck it up. All the best in 2019.

Love always,
DW

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Happy Winter Solstice! I tells ya what. I is one happy camper that we all can look forward to longer days of daylight. And that means spring is just around the corner.

GregV814

Probably 98.998888 of you don’t know me but let me say merry Christmas to each and every one and a glorious new year!!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
So 1.000002% of me DOES know you?

Merry Christmas and in a shout out to Timmy...God Bless Us... Everyone!

frequentflier

happy to be living
Good Morning and Merry Christmas, everyone. I hope this special day meets or exceeds your expectations. And the new year brings good health, happiness and prosperity.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Merry Christmas from sunny Ormond Beach, FL forumites!! :love:

IMG_20181225_131813047_BURST003.jpg
IMG_20181225_092451_01.jpg

One of my favorite gifts - from Foxhound:
IMG_20181225_074028485.jpg

Bann

PREMO Member
You gave me a hard time years ago when I went to Hawaii, and asked why I was posting while on a trip. Thanks for the laugh. Sorry, but I had to point that out. Merry Christmas.

:lmao: You're comparing my one or 2 posts a day (if that) to your prolific posting while on vaca in Hawaii?

No, you just have a need to be a little bitch to someone no matter what time of the day, night or year because you are such an unhappy & miserable person. That's ok. I'm a big girl & I can take it. :yay:

BernieP

Resident PIA
:lmao: You're comparing my one or 2 posts a day (if that) to your prolific posting while on vaca in Hawaii?

No, you just have a need to be a little bitch to someone no matter what time of the day, night or year because you are such an unhappy & miserable person. That's ok. I'm a big girl & I can take it. :yay:

Haters gotta hate and miserable ass people.... well the like to make other people miserable
So I say, have a nice refreshing drink - it's 5 oclock somewhere - kick back and relax.

Nice hand writing in the sand.

Bann

PREMO Member
Haters gotta hate and miserable ass people.... well the like to make other people miserable
So I say, have a nice refreshing drink - it's 5 oclock somewhere - kick back and relax.

Nice hand writing in the sand.

:yay: I am! In fact, I'm enjoying a nice little Limoncello on the veranda before we take in a movie later!