Win a copy of "Living the RV Life"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The giveaway has ended and winners have been chosen. Stay tuned for our next giveaway!

We talk to a lot of folks who are curious (and envious) of our vagabond life. Well here's your chance to see what it's like with Living the RV Life: Your Ultimate Guide to Life on the Road! From the description:

Both aspirational and practical, Living the RV Life is your ultimate guide to living life on the road—for people of all ages looking to downsize, travel, or work on the go. Learn if life in a motor home is right for you, with insightful details on the experiences of full-time RV-ers, tips for how to choose an RV (how big? new or used?), whether to sell your home (and if not, what to do with it), model costs, sample routes and destinations, basic vehicle maintenance, legal and government considerations—and much more! Written in a light and an easy-to-understand style, Living the RV Life is your bible to living a mobile life.

https://www.amazon.com/Living-RV-Life-Ultimate-Guide-ebook/dp/B07CMZGCSP/

Five lucky adventurers will be chosen to win either a Kindle or paperback copy. To enter:

• Send me an email with the subject line "I want to live the RV life"
  • Include your city and state (I'll get your name and mailing information if you're a winner)
  • Winners will be drawn and notified on Thursday, January 10, 2019.

Good luck and thank you for following Vrai & Monello's Excellent Adventure!

livingRVlife.jpg

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Winners, your book delivery has been delayed because of the weather. Add another day or two to it. If you don't have it in your hands by Wednesday, let me know!