When you view everything through a narrow filter.....

glhs837

Power with Control
Then everything becomes about one thing.

https://www.theroot.com/netflixs-bird-box-is-really-about-how-white-people-dont-1831345159

It’s about how white people suddenly realize racism is spreading across the world and they can only escape its wrath if they refuse to acknowledge it because...

And Star Wars?

John Boyega plays Nat Turner in the Star Wars reboot, The Force Awakens. He’s a slave (Stormtrooper) who leads a rebellion that eventually destroys the plantation (The Death Star) and defeats the slavemaster (Kylo Ren).

So, if you ever want the rabid racist black take on virtually any topic, cruise on over the The Root.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm interested in how people think, but those who have a very narrow mind and see everything through a single prism get boring fast.

:geek: on The Root.

glhs837

Power with Control
I'm interested in how people think, but those who have a very narrow mind and see everything through a single prism get boring fast.

:geek: on The Root.

I will still peek when they get nuts, folks should know that there are enough people thinking this stuff that the Root makes money.

He's black?

Well, thats the point, whats "black"? Do we end up back in the days of octaroons? Do we get like India where it's more about how deep the color of your skin is? There's a huge market in India for skin whitening cremes, since lighter skin indicates higher class. There are blacks here who look down on lighter skinned blacks. But that cant be racist.......

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I will still peek when they get nuts, folks should know that there are enough people thinking this stuff that the Root makes money.

It astounds me that CNN and MSNBC make money. Newsweek is losing its ass, but still has readers. WashPo and NYT make money.

That's a lot of bat#### crazy.