New Year's Resolutions

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
In 2019 I resolved to limit, if not eliminate, the amount of hate I expose myself to. This means not reading the comments on President Trump or anyone else's tweets, and keeping people like Trans and Sapidus on ignore and not peeking. Bye, CNN. Bye, MSNBC. Bye, the rest of you screaming rags. And perhaps bye, Tucker, unless he starts doing something other than highlighting the crazies and psychosis that's out there.

I really was a lot happier before I knew these people existed in such numbers. I don't need to hear what they have to say, I don't care, and I don't need that in my life. Let's talk about the positive and have fun.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
New year's resolution.jpg

Happy New Year! :party:

GregV814

Well, I was about to travel to fashionable San Francisco to buy a man fur coat. Nope, in the City, it’s now illegal to buy a fur in that jurisdiction. And you can forget buying a one use plastic straw in DC.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I resolved, many many many years ago, for a new year resolution, to never have any more new years resolutions. It's only only news years resolution that I've ever kept.

transporter

In 2019 I resolved to limit, if not eliminate, the amount of hate I expose myself to. This means not reading the comments on President Trump or anyone else's tweets, and keeping people like Trans and Sapidus on ignore and not peeking. Bye, CNN. Bye, MSNBC. Bye, the rest of you screaming rags. And perhaps bye, Tucker, unless he starts doing something other than highlighting the crazies and psychosis that's out there.

I really was a lot happier before I knew these people existed in such numbers. I don't need to hear what they have to say, I don't care, and I don't need that in my life. Let's talk about the positive and have fun.

Yes...that is perfect for you spitbubble!!!

Resolve to maintain your allergy to facts at all cost!! You wouldn't want to actually LEARN something would you?

Instead of "Stay Gold, Ponyboy"...your epitaph will read: "Stay Ignorant, Spitbubble"....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

MiddleGround

In 2019 I resolved to limit, if not eliminate, the amount of hate I expose myself to. This means not reading the comments on President Trump ....

:bs:

You cant be an admin on here and do this. Damn near every post on here involves "comments on President Trump!" :lmao:

frequentflier

happy to be living

The forums are going to get boring quickly without your observations and thought provoking insight!

acommondisaster

A few years back, I stopped making resolutions I knew I'd only keep at it for a week or so and think of real resolutions. My successful resolutions: taking all of my damaged jewelry and clothes and either fixing them or getting rid of them. (I cleaned out a lot of space) Always putting my debit card back into my wallet instead of jamming it in my back pocket or jacket pocket = no more searching in the closet or the hamper for the card. Taking out the trash before it was so full I had to jam things in to get the lid to shut = no more wrestling with trash bags that are so full it's like trying to get a fat woman out of size 2 jeans.
I know they sound cheesy, but they're little things that make life a shade easier/better.
This year's different. I'm going big. After seeing the aftermath of the recent accident on 210 where 3 little ones were trapped and died in their car, and after another accident yesterday that took the lives of two beautiful talented sisters in Waldorf, I'm going to slow down. Considering I never met a speed limit sign I couldn't exceed and a GPS arrival time I didn't see as challenge, this is going to be tough. I'm not saying I'm going to be granny on the road, but I'm lightening my foot on the pedal. No longer going to dart around people only going 5 miles over the limit.