Thread: Worst Enemy of the Black People

Worst Enemy of the Black People

"The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn't taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man."
    - Malcolm X
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    I'm sure Trump will be charged with more crimes before Hillary.

Please pin this for future reference

Pinned, as requested.....

Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    "The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn't taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man."
    - Malcolm X
    I've seen a lot of quotes along these same lines attributed to Malcolm X, need to remind myself to read up on him.

Blog Entries
    The best hand up is found at the end of your own arm. Amazing that some people rely on other's to improve their lot in life.
    War = Peace
    Freedom = Slavery
    Diversity = Strength

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.

R.I.P. My Brother Rick AnthonyJames's Avatar
    I wonder if Al Sharpton would attack him for using the term Negro?
    "Cocaine's a helluva drug" ~ James Ambrose Johnson Jr.

Members who have read this thread: 40