Just think about this for a minute...

GregV814

There is a weirdo in a Fairfax Jail awaiting trial after charges for being the "mall peeper". He reportedly photographed girls and women changing clothing in dressing rooms in places like Forever 21, etc... What a creep.

BUT

If he identified himself as a 14 year old girl, would the LBGQT UVWXYZ Community be having a spaz attack right now? What if he just waltzed into the bathrooms looking around???

FED_UP

Taking a photo without consent of someome unclothed has no gender issue IMO, morally wrong no matter what.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Taking a photo without consent of someome unclothed has no gender issue IMO, morally wrong no matter what.

this

perverts are perverts, being LGBTQ+/- may not agree with peoples' sense of morality, but our personal opinion aside, it doesn't make them a "pervert" / threat.
Conversely, I don't get the butt hurt over having to go to a gender specific restroom that you "don't identify" with.
When I have to go, if the women's restroom was the only opening, I'd be using it.
I'm not shopping, I'm shootting (pun intended)

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I don't know. All I ever hear is that no one has any expectation of privacy once they leave their home. No matter where you are. That's what the police state apologists say anyways. So .... if they want to try on clothes without being peeped upon, they should buy them through Amazon, or some other merchant, and try them on for fit and finish at home.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When I have to go, if the women's restroom was the only opening, I'd be using it.

I use the mens restroom all the time if that's the one that's available. I'm not sure why singles are gender specific anyway. It's dumb.

1stGenSMIB

I think it is probably because the older generation of females probably didn't want to see a urinal...but why would put a urinal and a toilet in a single bathroom anyway?:rolleyes:

BernieP

Resident PIA
I use the mens restroom all the time if that's the one that's available. I'm not sure why singles are gender specific anyway. It's dumb.

In some newer establishments they are all "singles". Floor to ceiling (so there is no peeking under the partition or over) and a real door. A privacy booth if you will.
No urinals. I don't think that would work at sports venues, but in restuarantds it works. I can see the line of dancing men at the arena or stadium.

Clem72

I think it is probably because the older generation of females probably didn't want to see a urinal...but why would put a urinal and a toilet in a single bathroom anyway?:rolleyes:

Because some guys for whatever reason lose all ability to aim or lift seats when using a public restroom. Give them an option (like a urinal) that saves them the 1.7 seconds required to lift the seat and many will choose that option. Keeps the toilet slightly cleaner during the day.

FED_UP

I can't coun't how many men come out of the restroom and don't wash their hands, even after coming out of a stall,,, YUCK. I try to avoid shaking anyones hands if I can.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Because some guys for whatever reason lose all ability to aim or lift seats when using a public restroom. Give them an option (like a urinal) that saves them the 1.7 seconds required to lift the seat and many will choose that option. Keeps the toilet slightly cleaner during the day.

they don't hit the urinel any better. Just goes to show that accuracy is improved if you use a longer barrel.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I can't coun't how many men come out of the restroom and don't wash their hands, even after coming out of a stall,,, YUCK. I try to avoid shaking anyones hands if I can.

right, but you have to grab the door handle to get out of the restroom.

Some places have reversed the doors, so you can use an elbow or something to push the door open.

black dog

Free America
right, but you have to grab the door handle to get out of the restroom.

Some places have reversed the doors, so you can use an elbow or something to push the door open.

Geesh,,, Use the towel you dried your hands with to use as a glove to open the door...

officeguy

Geesh,,, Use the towel you dried your hands with to use as a glove to open the door...

And toss the paper towel in a corner just outside of the bathroom. If there is no trash can there now, if enough people do it, there will be one eventually.

acommondisaster

I've used the men's bathroom if I'm in dire need but on the whole, they're disgusting. I used one in Waldorf at a Dash In because the women's was out of order. It was so gross I wouldn't even use the sink to wash up afterwards. I'm so unhappy about all these restaurants that have gone uni. There's a restaurant I love in F'burg (Foode) - it's in an old bank and the decor is so nice and the food is great. It's a small place with 2 single bathrooms, both uni. They're gross. men don't lift the seat (it's obvious) and there are no seat covers. Ruins the experience and I won't go back.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I've used the men's bathroom if I'm in dire need but on the whole, they're disgusting. I used one in Waldorf at a Dash In because the women's was out of order. It was so gross I wouldn't even use the sink to wash up afterwards. I'm so unhappy about all these restaurants that have gone uni. There's a restaurant I love in F'burg (Foode) - it's in an old bank and the decor is so nice and the food is great. It's a small place with 2 single bathrooms, both uni. They're gross. men don't lift the seat (it's obvious) and there are no seat covers. Ruins the experience and I won't go back.

This whole uni thing goes against Mother Nature. There are males and there are females, period. :lol: That is how the world is procreated in all species. This crap about changing ones sex, and demanding changes is crap, and the establishments that cater to it, are crap, too. Glad you are not going back. Did you see this thread?

http://forums.somd.com/threads/3361...n-disposal-bins-belong-in-boys’-bathrooms-too

littlelady

God bless the USA

You made me laugh. Families that have boys, (and, men, for that matter) see urinals in their homes, every day. Point, aim, fire...and, whoops, missed the target, again. :lol:

Edit: ...more toilets/urinals are needed in WDC to drain the swamp.

Last edited: