Game warden turns in prospective Bumble match for illegal hunting

TCROW

In my stereotypical brain I figured the male was the one who bagged the deer illegally and the female was the game warden.

Looks like she got a date out of it though. Granted, a court date probably isn’t the type of date she was after. But it’s a date nonetheless. And she’ll probably get screwed (not the word I really wanted to use LOL). What more was she looking for?

BernieP

Resident PIA
In my stereotypical brain I figured the male was the one who bagged the deer illegally and the female was the game warden.

Looks like she got a date out of it though. Granted, a court date probably isn’t the type of date she was after. But it’s a date nonetheless. And she’ll probably get screwed (not the word I really wanted to use LOL). What more was she looking for?

she was looking to get bucked

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Goes to show, do not put anythig on social media you would not want on the evening news.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
read carefully, "Bumble" is a dating site / app that is apparently popular in that region. She was legit condessing to the man.

I understand that, but I still do not put anything online, in any venue, that I would not want to see on the news.