Thread: Game warden turns in prospective Bumble match for illegal hunting

Cool Game warden turns in prospective Bumble match for illegal hunting

that't the headline on the story. Rather humorous.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...bfcL&ocid=iehp

A game warden mingling on the dating app Bumble busted a potential romantic match for illegally hunting a deer. ....

Read it and laugh
    Your signature can not be longer than 100 characters - BS

In my stereotypical brain I figured the male was the one who bagged the deer illegally and the female was the game warden.

Looks like she got a date out of it though. Granted, a court date probably isnít the type of date she was after. But itís a date nonetheless. And sheíll probably get screwed (not the word I really wanted to use LOL). What more was she looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by BernieP View Post
    that't the headline on the story. Rather humorous.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...bfcL&ocid=iehp

A game warden mingling on the dating app Bumble busted a potential romantic match for illegally hunting a deer. ....

Read it and laugh
    I clicked on your post thinking it was about a game warden and an Abominable Snow Monster (Bumble in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer) sighting.

Quote Originally Posted by TCROW View Post
    In my stereotypical brain I figured the male was the one who bagged the deer illegally and the female was the game warden.

Looks like she got a date out of it though. Granted, a court date probably isn’t the type of date she was after. But it’s a date nonetheless. And she’ll probably get screwed (not the word I really wanted to use LOL). What more was she looking for?
    she was looking to get bucked

Mostly settled in... spr1975wshs's Avatar
    Goes to show, do not put anythig on social media you would not want on the evening news.
    Take care - Steven
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

Quote Originally Posted by spr1975wshs View Post
    Goes to show, do not put anythig on social media you would not want on the evening news.
    read carefully, "Bumble" is a dating site / app that is apparently popular in that region. She was legit condessing to the man.

Mostly settled in... spr1975wshs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BernieP View Post
    read carefully, "Bumble" is a dating site / app that is apparently popular in that region. She was legit condessing to the man.
    I understand that, but I still do not put anything online, in any venue, that I would not want to see on the news.
    Take care - Steven
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

Members who have read this thread: 68