Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If the Purge were real,

And they did not have to show proof to cash a check for $1900? That isn't right!
    "It's nice to be important but it's also important to be nice."

Quote Originally Posted by frequentflier View Post
    And they did not have to show proof to cash a check for $1900? That isn't right!
    I got this processing alert after banking hours and the fraud department did nothing and let it process. The next morning the money was gone.
    I know eventually I'll get this back but the hoops I have to jump through is unbelievable. Just yesterday i had a refund from a purchase apply to my frozen account and to get it transferred to my new account i was on hold 51 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by TCROW View Post
    I am very thankful that I was able to become a Navy Federal customer because of my work for the Navy (civilian).

Credit Union FTW
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Quote Originally Posted by xobxdoc View Post
    I got this processing alert after banking hours and the fraud department did nothing and let it process. The next morning the money was gone.
    I know eventually I'll get this back but the hoops I have to jump through is unbelievable. Just yesterday i had a refund from a purchase apply to my frozen account and to get it transferred to my new account i was on hold 51 minutes.
    Than really sucks.
    Fraud is so common these days. Straight from the cops: the banks and credit card companies usually do not investigate; they just write it off and who pays the bill? We, the consumers do.
    "It's nice to be important but it's also important to be nice."

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    OMG, are you kidding?? So they are hosing you over the incompetency of their teller?? Did you contact a lawyer?
    Ok, I now feel the pain, two words, "CALL CENTER". I freaking hate them, first you have to go through the automated section first, typically the problem you are calling about is not a menu option.
    I like so much the "in your words, describe the problem, you can use such words as, "I want to pay my bill".

If you can get through to a human, they have a problem with english.

By the end of the call you want to shoot yourself.
    Your signature can not be longer than 100 characters - BS

Members who have read this thread: 81