Thread: Quantum technologies

Quantum technologies

Holy carp....

CETC’s work is part of a long-term effort by China to turn itself into a world leader in quantum technology. The country is providing generous funding for new quantum research centers at universities and building a national research center for quantum science that’s slated to open in 2020. It’s already leaped ahead of the US in registering patents in quantum communications and cryptography (see chart).

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/6...tum-arms-race/
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Why does this surprise you Ivy League Lite???

Is it because while you are sitting around with your collective heads up your assess, in fear for your lives, clinging to your guns and screaming for someone to build a 12th century level defense to save you from poor brown people...our REAL competition is acting out on its plan to secure dominance in the next 50-100 years.

While they are pouring money into R&D we are giving tax cuts to the uber wealthy so they can buy another house on the French Riviera.

But then again...I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise that you don't understand....should it.

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    clinging to your guns .
    pffft. Guns are so 20th century. I carry two fazors and a photon launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Why does this surprise you Ivy League Lite???

Is it because while you are sitting around with your collective heads up your assess, in fear for your lives, clinging to your guns and screaming for someone to build a 12th century level defense to save you from poor brown people...our REAL competition is acting out on its plan to secure dominance in the next 50-100 years.

While they are pouring money into R&D we are giving tax cuts to the uber wealthy so they can buy another house on the French Riviera.

But then again...I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise that you don't understand....should it.

Yep, no quantum R&D going on here, and certainly no espionage by the Chinese. None so blind as they they refuse to see. Whats funny is the you think two things cannot happen at once. Trump is engaging the Chinese, more effectively than any previous President in fact.
    "I am capable of much unpleasantness."

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    pffft. Guns are so 20th century. I carry two fazors and a photon launcher.
    But check the back for the fine print... "made in China" and they are most likely embedded with a GPS chip, and remote camera and listening devices... just like our electric toothbrushes and water piks...
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

Members who have read this thread: 36