The Rock slams snowflakes as 'looking for reasons to be offended'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
He said: “I don’t have to agree with what somebody thinks, who they vote for, what they voted for, what they think, but I will back their right to say or believe it.

“That’s democracy.

“So many good people fought for freedom and equality - but this generation are looking for a reason to be offended.

“If you are not agreeing with them then they are offended - and that is not what so many great men and women fought for.”

The superstar thinks that while the world has become a more tolerant and better place, whining snowflakes are draining positive change through their constant moaning.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/la...nson-movies-hits-out-at-snowflakes-WWE-legend

BOP

I'm glad he thinks the way he does, but as an entertainer, his views don't carry any more weight than any other citizen.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
At this point, when I see a celeb make a statement that I agree with, I believe it's just lip service because they are feeling the pinch.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
The Rock.jpg

The Fast and Furious movie with the Rock didn't do too well. I guess he thinks the body sculpting will draw fans to whatever venue he evolves.

Hijinx

No one seems to care what offends the majority of Americans.

But get a handful of a-holes together and they want to rip down tradition that has stood for hundreds of years.