Thread: The Rock slams snowflakes as 'looking for reasons to be offended'

The Rock slams snowflakes as 'looking for reasons to be offended'

He said: “I don’t have to agree with what somebody thinks, who they vote for, what they voted for, what they think, but I will back their right to say or believe it.

“That’s democracy.

“So many good people fought for freedom and equality - but this generation are looking for a reason to be offended.

“If you are not agreeing with them then they are offended - and that is not what so many great men and women fought for.”

The superstar thinks that while the world has become a more tolerant and better place, whining snowflakes are draining positive change through their constant moaning.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...kes-WWE-legend
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

I'm glad he thinks the way he does, but as an entertainer, his views don't carry any more weight than any other citizen.
    “I think it's awesome that the progs are losing their hivemind over the farts of a teenager.” - Vrai

Quote Originally Posted by BOP View Post
    ... his views don't carry any more weight than any other citizen.

Nope, but it is a breath of fresh air .... and posting such things makes Progressives
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

At this point, when I see a celeb make a statement that I agree with, I believe it's just lip service because they are feeling the pinch.
    Je suis prest

Name:  The Rock.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  86.8 KB

The Fast and Furious movie with the Rock didn't do too well. I guess he thinks the body sculpting will draw fans to whatever venue he evolves.
    Saying we are a country of "Immigrants" is an insult to our ancestors.

No one seems to care what offends the majority of Americans.

But get a handful of a-holes together and they want to rip down tradition that has stood for hundreds of years.

Members who have read this thread: 34