Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: There is no such thing as good or healthy heterosexuality

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by officeguy View Post
    I would like to say: 'We need to stop paying attention to the rantings of insane people.' Unfortunately, those insane people have an enthusiastic audience in state houses across the country.
    Quote Originally Posted by truby20 View Post
    You’re continuing to do great work Gurps, I’m looking forward to the expose on the rants of the homeless woman at St Mary’s Square.
    I don't care about these people, however I do understand that the media will give these crazies way more publicity than they deserve so we have to keep an eye on them. Otherwise they become the prevailing attitude and nuts like AOC get elected to Congress.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    .. however I do understand that the media will give these crazies way more publicity than they deserve so we have to keep an eye on them.

Were tempted to suggest a conspiracy here but its just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply cant conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.

Anyone that says there is no such thing as good heterosexual sex is doing it wrong.

Members who have read this thread: 56