Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should Pres. Kamala Harris Declare Nat. Emergency on Climate Change?

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    You dont know any Soldiers or Marines do you?
    Not currently on AD, no.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Quote Originally Posted by USWWarrior View Post

Do I agree with everything he has done, no. Do I feel like he is up against the dark state, yes.

Sadly, I am embarrassed by our country now. Not because of Donald Trump. It is because we have a huge deep state in Washington DC that is disengaged from what the people want. It is because we have a political party that is more worried about non-Americans than they are Americans. It is because the other party has their head so far up their own ass they can't get anything done. It is because "rural America" spoke loud and clear that they were fed up with how Washington was doing business, so they supported a business man to make business decisions in the best interest of this country not a party or a specific group. I am embarrassed that after 2 years I have not seen one bit of collusion or obstruction of justice but the mainstream media (even FOX does it) continues to beat that drum. I am embarrassed that a push to socialize our republic is ongoing and people do not seem to care. I am embarrassed that Pelosi and Schumer looked like idiots with their childish behavior. Neither Russia nor China need to do anything other than sit back and watch (laugh and eat popcorn too) while we implode.
    Good post.

Sorry: I was gone for a while and now trying to catch up.
    Trumps has been asking for a wall since day one.
    IMO the Emergency came when the people decided to march in a caravan of hundreds to invade our country.
    IMO that spurred the Emergency.

The thought of a thousand people marching across our border was the straw that broke that camel's back.
    Trump more or less stopped them with troops.
    But even now there are thousands more gathering for the same trip with the same purpose.

Do I believe that he should call this an Emergency and take money from elsewhere and build the wall.
    No I don't. What I believe is that the Democrats should stop their fighting with Trump and start voting with America.
    They have all said illegals must be stopped, but now they al stand against Trump.

The Wall is just a stick they are using to beat him with.
    They say there are better ways, But not one sonofbitch among them has proposed one.
    The law says once they get across they must have a legal hearing to be deported.
    So what do we do waiting for this hearing. we turn them loose in America with a promise to show up for a hearing.
    That's a fugging joke. It's expensive to get rid of them legally the way to laws are written.

Do I want to see trump force a fence with Emergency powers.?
    I don't, but rather that than allow another hundred thousand to roam our country waiting for their deport hearing they will never show up for.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by USWWarrior View Post

Do I agree with everything he has done, no. Do I feel like he is up against the dark state, yes.

Sadly, I am embarrassed by our country now. Not because of Donald Trump. It is because we have a huge deep state in Washington DC that is disengaged from what the people want. It is because we have a political party that is more worried about non-Americans than they are Americans. It is because the other party has their head so far up their own ass they can't get anything done. It is because "rural America" spoke loud and clear that they were fed up with how Washington was doing business, so they supported a business man to make business decisions in the best interest of this country not a party or a specific group. I am embarrassed that after 2 years I have not seen one bit of collusion or obstruction of justice but the mainstream media (even FOX does it) continues to beat that drum. I am embarrassed that a push to socialize our republic is ongoing and people do not seem to care. I am embarrassed that Pelosi and Schumer looked like idiots with their childish behavior. Neither Russia nor China need to do anything other than sit back and watch (laugh and eat popcorn too) while we implode.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Members who have read this thread: 39