rowdy crowds protesting....

GregV814

well, I saw the pictures, (purely NOT staged) of the upset furloughed federal workers protesting at the whitehouse....oh, brother, they are shouting, holding commercial grade signs and causing quite the scene....wow...its almost like it was planned and the protesters were bussed in from Motel 6 after touring the Southern Border, San Fransisco, New York City...wow...

USWWarrior

It's a Jeep thang!
well, I saw the pictures, (purely NOT staged) of the upset furloughed federal workers protesting at the whitehouse....oh, brother, they are shouting, holding commercial grade signs and causing quite the scene....wow...its almost like it was planned and the protesters were bussed in from Motel 6 after touring the Southern Border, San Fransisco, New York City...wow...

And everyone single one of them should be fired.

BernieP

Resident PIA
wonder if they have a theme song as well?
Would be interesting to poll the crowd and see (a) where they live and (b) which agency they work for?

TCROW

They weren’t protesting at the White House. They were gathered at the AFL-CIO who “sponsored” this event. Granted, this is about a block away from the WH. I saw the gathering from my office and they didn’t leave the block. They stayed about an hour fifteen or so. Don’t even think the crowd spilled over to Layfayette Park, but can’t see it directly due to the angle.

This isn’t a strike, so not a fireable offense.

Still can’t wrap my head around why public sector unions are allowed to exist.

They should have been on the Hill.