Thread: rowdy crowds protesting....

rowdy crowds protesting....

well, I saw the pictures, (purely NOT staged) of the upset furloughed federal workers protesting at the whitehouse....oh, brother, they are shouting, holding commercial grade signs and causing quite the scene....wow...its almost like it was planned and the protesters were bussed in from Motel 6 after touring the Southern Border, San Fransisco, New York City...wow...
    to demonstrate absurdity, sometimes one must be absurd

Break out the firehoses!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Break out the firehoses!
    What is the range of a rail gun?
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

Quote Originally Posted by nutz View Post
    What is the range of a rail gun?
    Probably the same rent-a crowd folks that the liberals always use.

Quote Originally Posted by GregV814 View Post
    well, I saw the pictures, (purely NOT staged) of the upset furloughed federal workers protesting at the whitehouse....oh, brother, they are shouting, holding commercial grade signs and causing quite the scene....wow...its almost like it was planned and the protesters were bussed in from Motel 6 after touring the Southern Border, San Fransisco, New York City...wow...
    And everyone single one of them should be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by GregV814 View Post
    wonder if they have a theme song as well?
    Would be interesting to poll the crowd and see (a) where they live and (b) which agency they work for?
    Your signature can not be longer than 100 characters - BS

They werenít protesting at the White House. They were gathered at the AFL-CIO who ďsponsoredĒ this event. Granted, this is about a block away from the WH. I saw the gathering from my office and they didnít leave the block. They stayed about an hour fifteen or so. Donít even think the crowd spilled over to Layfayette Park, but canít see it directly due to the angle.

This isnít a strike, so not a fireable offense.

Still canít wrap my head around why public sector unions are allowed to exist.

They should have been on the Hill.

Members who have read this thread: 46