schumer and his arrogant look

ginwoman

I came across this while doing some research for a project. Not sure I believe in the mumbo-jumbo of body language analysis but I have always thought he looked arrogant, smug, and appearing to talk down to his audience. The possibility does exist that I feel this way just because I think he is an a$$ and hypocrite.

http://bodylanguageproject.com/nonv...peering-over-glasses-or-looking-over-glasses/

Churk and Nanny remind me of the character George Worlinger on the series Poldark. Always looking down their noses at everyone.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
appearing to talk down to his audience.

You're not going to find a Democrat politician that speaks like a normal person. AOC is probably the only one, but she sounds like a sk8ergurl. And she's becoming more condescending by the day.

BOP

Of course there's always this look:

Weekend at the Ginsburgs.jpg

Hijinx

Nancy and chuck have both been in the Congress so long they believe they are entitled to the job.
It's like they feel they are the only ones there with a brain.
And the others let them think that way because they haven't the courage to buck them.

AOC is the only one to present them with a different view and she will soon be tamed.

limblips

PREMO Member
Nancy and chuck have both been in the Congress so long they believe they are entitled to the job.
It's like they feel they are the only ones there with a brain.
And the others let them think that way because they haven't the courage to buck them.

AOC is the only one to present them with a different view and she will soon be tamed.

You forgot the self-proclaimed, single-handed, "Pax River Savior" Steny.

Hijinx

You forgot the self-proclaimed, single-handed, "Pax River Savior" Steny.

Ohhh! I never forget Steny, but Steny is a follower.
He just does whatever Nancy tells him to do.
Nancy's puppet.

Almost 40 years on the Government teat .
A product of the Maryland Democrat machine.