She Accused Him Of Rape. Text Messages Proved It Was A Lie.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Tucker is simply the latest in a long line of college women making false rape accusations. The most famous recent example is Nikki Yovino, who claimed two Sacred Heart University football players raped her. Yovino was arrested and charged with making the false accusations, and the innocent men she accused are now suing her and the school for allegedly suspending them over the accusations and revoking their scholarships (though the school denies this).

Text messages have previously helped exonerate many men who were falsely accused, including multiple men in the United Kingdom. Liam Allen, for example, was under suspicion of rape for two years before the Crown Prosecution Service released thousands of text messages proving the sex was consensual and the woman made up the rape claims.

Women, we’re told, don’t lie about rape or sexual assault, even though the evidence contradicts this claim. When activists and supporters make this claim, it hurts victims because it’s an obviously false statement and it makes people suspicious of the next accuser. The claim also unfairly stereotypes and creates pressure against the men who are accused, leaving them in a cloud of suspicion even after they’re exonerated.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42104/she-accused-him-rape-text-messages-proved-it-was-ashe-schow

Hijinx

Tucker is simply the latest in a long line of college women making false rape accusations. The most famous recent example is Nikki Yovino, who claimed two Sacred Heart University football players raped her. Yovino was arrested and charged with making the false accusations, and the innocent men she accused are now suing her and the school for allegedly suspending them over the accusations and revoking their scholarships (though the school denies this).

Text messages have previously helped exonerate many men who were falsely accused, including multiple men in the United Kingdom. Liam Allen, for example, was under suspicion of rape for two years before the Crown Prosecution Service released thousands of text messages proving the sex was consensual and the woman made up the rape claims.

Women, we’re told, don’t lie about rape or sexual assault, even though the evidence contradicts this claim. When activists and supporters make this claim, it hurts victims because it’s an obviously false statement and it makes people suspicious of the next accuser. The claim also unfairly stereotypes and creates pressure against the men who are accused, leaving them in a cloud of suspicion even after they’re exonerated.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42104/she-accused-him-rape-text-messages-proved-it-was-ashe-schow

Women won't lie.? Let me present Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren the fake indian.

Of course they willmlie it has been proven more than once. I don't doubt men are in rison today from women's lies.
I give you Mike Tyson one of the biggest Pieces of s**t in the country, he spent time in jail on a lie.
Any woman who went up to that creatures room knew what she was going to get.

glhs837

Power with Control

Did it take them two years to find them, or did they have them for two years and hid them to keep the prosecution alive?

Rommey

I think any woman that makes a false claim that is later proved (beyond a reasonable doubt) should be forced to register as a sexual offender. There's no criminal record, but being put on the registry will have its own penalties, so it should be a reasonable deterrent for someone making false claims.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I think any woman that makes a false claim that is later proved (beyond a reasonable doubt) should be forced to register as a sexual offender. There's no criminal record, but being put on the registry will have its own penalties, so it should be a reasonable deterrent for someone making false claims.

Agree.

Hijinx

I think they should serve the time the man would have to serve if convicted.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think they should serve the time the man would have to serve if convicted.

They need to be punished in some way.

A lot of women are pushing back against this "toxic masculinity" and "#metoo" bandwagon, but we're not celebrities and don't get the press. This is where social media comes in, but people will read whatever crazy thing Alyssa Milano spews and not the comments of normal sane women.

The Kavanaugh hearing was a disgrace and showed the Left at their very worst. The kicker was when he got emotional and they mocked him for it. That proved to me once and for all that these people are heartless, pitiless, and have the blank-souled amorality of serial killers and child rapists. They are sick and broken.

This cultural hatred of men needs to stop.