If President Trump were really a racist or a Nazi, then please explain these facts.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
If, as critics allege, Trump is truly a Nazi, then why has he been heralded as Israel’s biggest supporter? Why was he the only president to move our embassy to Jerusalem? Why didn’t he object to his daughter’s conversion to Judaism? It’s so easy to hurl accusations of racism and Nazism because frankly the brain-dead mobs are only interested in vandalism and mayhem and totally disinterested in truth. They also have no idea what racism and Nazism historically mean.

What on earth did Donald Trump do to deserve these unfair labels? Apparently he told the truth about what was happening to the country he loves so much. The fact is that Trump has never been against immigrants or immigration, just the abuse of our laws.

It’s amazing how the Dem politicians and media anchors keep a straight face every time they use the phrase, “this country was built by immigrants’ to condemn President Trump’s war against illegals invading our borders. These anti-Trump demagogues absolutely refuse to use the word illegal instead use the euphemistic term ’undocumented.’ Sorry, but this great country of ours was built by settlers and legal immigrants from all over the world who wanted to become citizens. Those massing at the border today are nothing but invaders seeking to take advantage of whatever benefits they can con out of misguided communities that have forgotten the obligation they have to Americans already here.

Unless these journalists live in a bubble, they should have been watching the caravan currently heading toward the U.S. and noticing the flags of Mexico, Guatemala and Honduras being waved by these migrants. Certainly these are not individuals clamoring to become Americans. Rather they look exactly as an invading army -- and I thank God we now have a president who knows exactly what they are- unlike his predecessor.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...please_explain_these_facts.html#ixzz5caMvks6T

Hijinx

The Democrats scream Nazi at Trump while taking money from a true Nazi George Soros/.

And they are too stupid to even try to hide it.

A Nazi owns them.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Trump is not a Nazi or a racist, and anyone who says he is is retarded. I'm not even going to acknowledge that accusation anymore, let alone defend it. Now I just wave my hand dismissively, as it deserves.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Trump is not a Nazi or a racist, and anyone who says he is is retarded. I'm not even going to acknowledge that accusation anymore, let alone defend it. Now I just wave my hand dismissively, as it deserves.

It is kind of frustrating. they bring up a point, watch it go down in flames and then bring up the same point with slightly different wording and proclaim "this is the scandal that's going to bring down the Trump presidency".

Sapidus

The Democrats scream Nazi at Trump while taking money from a true Nazi George Soros/.

And they are too stupid to even try to hide it.

A Nazi owns them.

You do know that Soros's family escaped the Nazis right ? Why do you believe propaganda that is so easily disproven. You really prove the stereotype that Trump supporters are uneducated braindead cultists.

Sapidus

Where are the facts we are supposed to disprove mentioned in the title?

The quote is just a bunch of gibberish about how Trump is our savior with nothing to refute or discuss

Sapidus

PLEASE connect them for us. NO ONE ELSE IN THE WORLD has been able to do so.

I'm sorry you have had your head in the sand for the last two years. It's patently obvious to anyone with even 2 functioning brain cells at this point.

When was the last time a president demanded an interpreters notes after a meeting with a hostile foreign president and refused to discuss the details with his defense team?

What would you have done if it had been Hillary or Obama?

Would you have shrugged it off and said well they know what they are doing. I'll just sit here and blindly trust them ( especially after two years of virtually ruining everything he has touched)

This_person

I'm sorry you have had your head in the sand for the last two years. It's patently obvious to anyone with even 2 functioning brain cells at this point.

When was the last time a president demanded an interpreters notes after a meeting with a hostile foreign president and refused to discuss the details with his defense team?

What would you have done if it had been Hillary or Obama?

Would you have shrugged it off and said well they know what they are doing. I'll just sit here and blindly trust them ( especially after two years of virtually ruining everything he has touched)

Nope, that bothers me.

So, go on, tell me what is "patently obvious to anyone with even 2 functioning brain cells at this point" in terms of actual, provable connection of dots, and not innuendo and just things you don't like? I mean, when Obama told Medvedev that he'd be able to give better negotiation points to Putin after he didn't have to worry about being elected again, I was concerned then, too. But, I don't KNOW that Obama actually did something worse later than he would have done earlier, do I? All I know is that he colluded with a Russian government agent on potential changes to negotiations, and tried to do it in private but was caught by his own ignorance and arrogance.

Sapidus

Nope, that bothers me.

So, go on, tell me what is "patently obvious to anyone with even 2 functioning brain cells at this point" in terms of actual, provable connection of dots, and not innuendo and just things you don't like? I mean, when Obama told Medvedev that he'd be able to give better negotiation points to Putin after he didn't have to worry about being elected again, I was concerned then, too. But, I don't KNOW that Obama actually did something worse later than he would have done earlier, do I? All I know is that he colluded with a Russian government agent on potential changes to negotiations, and tried to do it in private but was caught by his own ignorance and arrogance.

How many times are you going to bring up that Obama conversation and yet you gloss over when Trump said despite the findings of our intelligence community that Putin didnt interfere with our election?

This on top of the fact that you already admitted ALL politicians say one thing and do another after elected. So again you are showing you hold Obama to a double standard.

The strongest proof to me is his repeated denials despite clear evidence that he has vast business and personal ties to Russia

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...gotiated-with-sanctioned-russian-bank-in-2016

https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...ies-chart-flynn-page-manafort-sessions-214868
https://www.salon.com/2017/06/30/fo...onnections-and-he-doesnt-want-you-to-read-it/

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
..... despite the findings of our intelligence community that Putin didnt interfere with our election?

you seriously believe 12 trolls from the Internet Research Agency and the GRU with 2 million to by Facebook advertisements were a greater influence than 2 billion spent by Candidates, by Candidates parties, and on behalf of Candidates at the National, State and Local levels

The GRU and $ 2 Million Dollars and 12 Trolls From Minsk as the Internet Research Agency

vs

1 or 2 billion dollars spent by Candidate Campaigns, Candidate Parties - Nationally, State and Locally on behalf of Candidates

2 million dollars is a rounding error

This_person

How many times are you going to bring up that Obama conversation and yet you gloss over when Trump said despite the findings of our intelligence community that Putin didnt interfere with our election?

This on top of the fact that you already admitted ALL politicians say one thing and do another after elected. So again you are showing you hold Obama to a double standard.

I've never glossed over that. How many times are you going to ignore the question - why was Obama, when talking to a Russian government representative about asking Putin to wait until after the election to negotiate so Obama could negotiate with less need to be good for America (the ONLY plausible reason to wait for more "flexibility") not a HUGE problem.

You tell me you recognize that as a HUGE problem of Obama conspiring on American policy with a Russian agent, and I'll take your concerns about Trump seriously. Until then, YOU are the one with the double standard, not me.

Those all talk about claims of attempts to work within Russia. You said "he has vast business...ties to Russia." What business dealings does Trump have, currently, with Russia? Your links talk of none, only claims of attempts made in the past.

Sapidus

you seriously believe 12 trolls from the Internet Research Agency and the GRU with 2 million to by Facebook advertisements were a greater influence than 2 billion spent by Candidates, by Candidates parties, and on behalf of Candidates at the National, State and Local levels

The GRU and $ 2 Million Dollars and 12 Trolls From Minsk as the Internet Research Agency

vs

1 or 2 billion dollars spent by Candidate Campaigns, Candidate Parties - Nationally, State and Locally on behalf of Candidates

2 million dollars is a rounding error

It does nt matter how many there were . remember he lost the popular vote. If you direct your advertising at a specific group in a specific area it can be very effective.

And what did we learn the other day about the intelligent Manafort was charing with Russia?

That they did exactly that.

It really shouldn't be that hard to understand at this point. All the evidence is there you don't need to wait for Muellers report if you can connect the dots

Sapidus

I've never glossed over that. How many times are you going to ignore the question - why was Obama, when talking to a Russian government representative about asking Putin to wait until after the election to negotiate so Obama could negotiate with less need to be good for America (the ONLY plausible reason to wait for more "flexibility") not a HUGE problem.

You tell me you recognize that as a HUGE problem of Obama conspiring on American policy with a Russian agent, and I'll take your concerns about Trump seriously. Until then, YOU are the one with the double standard, not me.

Those all talk about claims of attempts to work within Russia. You said "he has vast business...ties to Russia." What business dealings does Trump have, currently, with Russia? Your links talk of none, only claims of attempts made in the past.

You mean beside the 7 pages from Politico you obviously failed to read? which was from a year ago so we have how many convictions and indictments and further information to add to it