Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 67 of 67

Thread: President Trump went to 'extraordinary lengths' to hide details of Putin meetings, report says

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    So you post an Obama quote to prove he is more loyal to Russia than Trump then you deny it is condemnation.
    Wrong post. We weren't talking about Russia with respect to condemnation, we were talking about Obama waffling on same-sex "marriage". I never condemned him for it, just pointed out his waffling, because you brought it up as though Obama, personally, changed the laws in all 50 states with respect to the definition of "marriage" requirements. He not only didn't do that, he couldn't do that, and he was against doing it. His baseline argument, to use his phrase, was that civil unions were a better remedy to the question. He wasn't for it until later, when it was politically expedient for him to be so, and he had no direct skin in the game with respect to a determination being made by SCOTUS. Everything else on the subject is in your imagination.

    I never said Obama was loyal to Russia. I said he offered "more flexibility" after his election - the only reasonable interpretation of which is that Obama was working with an agent of the Russian government to provide a deal with the United States that would be worse for the United States later instead of trying to work with Obama sooner, when he could not be so flexible and therefore would have to push for a better deal for the United States.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    I'm sure Trump will be charged with more crimes before Hillary.

    Please pin this for future reference

    Pinned, as requested.....

  2. #62
    Love it to death gemma_rae's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    St. Mental County
    Posts
    1,818
    All 57 states!

    Don't f**k with me fellas! This ain't my first time at the rodeo. ~ Joan Crawford

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    Wrong post. We weren't talking about Russia with respect to condemnation, we were talking about Obama waffling on same-sex "marriage". I never condemned him for it, just pointed out his waffling, because you brought it up as though Obama, personally, changed the laws in all 50 states with respect to the definition of "marriage" requirements. He not only didn't do that, he couldn't do that, and he was against doing it. His baseline argument, to use his phrase, was that civil unions were a better remedy to the question. He wasn't for it until later, when it was politically expedient for him to be so, and he had no direct skin in the game with respect to a determination being made by SCOTUS. Everything else on the subject is in your imagination.

    I never said Obama was loyal to Russia. I said he offered "more flexibility" after his election - the only reasonable interpretation of which is that Obama was working with an agent of the Russian government to provide a deal with the United States that would be worse for the United States later instead of trying to work with Obama sooner, when he could not be so flexible and therefore would have to push for a better deal for the United States.



    You love being wrong and then doubling down on it don't you

    The President signed bipartisan legislation to repeal Don’t Ask Don’t Tell on December 22, 2010,

    In February 2011, the President and Attorney General announced that the Department of Justice would no longer defend the Defense of Marriage Act’s

    These things don't happen in a bubble. To say he had noting to do with it is disingenuous but we are used to that from you.

    You will do whatever it takes to prove your point including omitting information or lying.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by gemma_rae View Post
    All 57 states!


    We can tell you are a mental midget when you try to compare misspeaking with deliberately misleading people.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    We can tell you are a mental midget .....
    "Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong" Jean Jacques Rousseau

    Can't win with reason - or logic - or just a litany of facts - can't win with passion or emotion -
    just jump straight to insult.

    And "racism". Which, by the way, has been overused so often as to be meaningless.
    When everything is racism, nothing is.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds." Teddy Roosevelt

  6. #66
    Love it to death gemma_rae's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    St. Mental County
    Posts
    1,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    We can tell you are a mental midget when you try to compare misspeaking with deliberately misleading people.
    Do you have to be such an insulting bully to little people you gutter dwelling dwarf?
    Don't f**k with me fellas! This ain't my first time at the rodeo. ~ Joan Crawford

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    You love being wrong and then doubling down on it don't you

    The President signed bipartisan legislation to repeal Don’t Ask Don’t Tell on December 22, 2010,
    What does that have to do with same-sex marriage?

    You really need to get help for your ADHD, then pick a topic and stick with it.

    In February 2011, the President and Attorney General announced that the Department of Justice would no longer defend the Defense of Marriage Act’s

    These things don't happen in a bubble. To say he had noting to do with it is disingenuous but we are used to that from you.

    You will do whatever it takes to prove your point including omitting information or lying.
    So, what law did he change? What difference did he actually make?

    [Hint: none. it was the SCOTUS that changed the definition of marriage and misunderstood the 10th amendment]






    Meanwhile, Obama is still the one that colluded with a Russian agent to have Russia deal with us differently by offering flexibility after his final election.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    I'm sure Trump will be charged with more crimes before Hillary.

    Please pin this for future reference

    Pinned, as requested.....

Members who have read this thread: 42

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |