confirming the trend

transporter

Here is news most on here won't see and certainly won't post.

Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University National Poll

The GOP is losing the battle as 56 percent of American voters say President Donald Trump and Republicans in Congress are responsible for the shutdown, while 36 percent say Democrats are responsible.

Voters remain solidly opposed to a wall on the Mexican border, 55 - 43 percent, and reject every argument for the Wall. The 55 - 43 percent opposition compares to 54 - 43 percent opposition in a December 18 survey, just before the partial government shutdown.

American voters are negative in every question about the wall, saying:

59 - 40 percent that it is not a good use of taxpayer dollars;
55 - 43 percent that the wall would not make the U.S. safer;
59 - 40 percent that the wall is not necessary to protect the border;
52 percent say the wall is against American values as 41 percent say the wall is consistent with American values.

This shows same result every other poll is showing...Trump is getting the blame for the shutdown (rightly so since he proclaimed on national tv that is was all his) and the majority of Americans do not support the wall concept as presented by the President (given what a lousy job Trump has done pitching his wall, that is not a surprise)

Trump's overall disapproval numbers have been on the rise since this shutdown began...also no surprise.

This_person

This shows same result every other poll is showing...Trump is getting the blame for the shutdown (rightly so since he proclaimed on national tv that is was all his) and the majority of Americans do not support the wall concept as presented by the President (given what a lousy job Trump has done pitching his wall, that is not a surprise)

Trump's overall disapproval numbers have been on the rise since this shutdown began...also no surprise.

"Credit". He's getting the "credit" for the shutdown, not the blame.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Responses are reported for 1,209 self-identified registered voters with a margin of sampling error of +/- 3.3 percentage points, including the design effect. Margins of sampling error for subgroups are available upon request.

D - 31 %
R - 27%
I - 35%

Funny how the polled Independent's always lean left

CPUSA

All of the National Polls are reporting the same thing...President Trump is the greatest President YOU will ever have the privilege of living under and you & yourr ilk STILL suck...

Sapidus

"Credit". He's getting the "credit" for the shutdown, not the blame.

Only among cultists. Keep drinking that Koolaid and trying to reframe every conversation to not make it look like you felllfor a conman.

Too little too late.

Cant wait to come back here in two years when you say "Trump who? Never knew him. Never supported him"

Sapidus

All of the National Polls are reporting the same thing...President Trump is the greatest President YOU will ever have the privilege of living under and you & yourr ilk STILL suck...

Can you anyone imagine even typing those words with a straight face?

What kind of genetic cesspool must you have crawled out of?

This_person

Only among cultists. Keep drinking that Koolaid and trying to reframe every conversation to not make it look like you felllfor a conman.

Too little too late.

Cant wait to come back here in two years when you say "Trump who? Never knew him. Never supported him"

Well, I didn't support Trump in the beginning, and I've called for his impeachment. But, I will never say "Trump who?"

I would ask you to be specific - what is the con I've fallen for?