Activists Jump Nancy Pelosi’s Mansion Wall With Illegal Immigrants, Demand Entry To Her Home

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The group was led by Laura Loomer, an activist who has been at the center of many stunts, including interrupting congressional hearings and chaining herself to the doors of Twitter’s New York offices.

Loomer was joined by a small group of alleged illegal immigrants from Guatemala. Loomer and her accomplices carried a large banner with the faces of notable Americans who have been killed by illegal immigrant crime over the recent years attached to its surface.

Activists Jump Nancy Pelosi’s Mansion Wall With Illegal Immigrants, Demand Entry To Her Home

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If you want to have some fun, have a discussion with some open borders freak about whether or not they lock their doors at night.

It's kind of amazing that so many people worship at the temple of people like Pelosi, who walls herself off from the rabble while advocating open borders.

SamSpade

I tell you I would love for all of those vacationing Dems to come home and find a bunch of people squatting on their property.

This_person

The group was led by Laura Loomer, an activist who has been at the center of many stunts, including interrupting congressional hearings and chaining herself to the doors of Twitter’s New York offices.

Loomer was joined by a small group of alleged illegal immigrants from Guatemala. Loomer and her accomplices carried a large banner with the faces of notable Americans who have been killed by illegal immigrant crime over the recent years attached to its surface.

My first reaction is an arrogant "if it's wrong when others do it, it's wrong for these people to do it."

Then, I climbed off of my high horse and decided, "maybe this will be the only way to make them understand."

Hijinx

My first reaction is an arrogant "if it's wrong when others do it, it's wrong for these people to do it."

Then, I climbed off of my high horse and decided, "maybe this will be the only way to make them understand."

Won't phase her. She isn't there and the cops will kiss her ass and get rid of them for her.
But it's still humorous.