"Janu-hairy,"

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"Let’s please keep it in perspective: a white woman discovering and promoting the wonders of not shaving her pits, in the dead cold of winter, when we shave the least anyway, is not a particularly brave stance," Gupta writes.

"Pretty white women are often celebrated for their bushy eyebrows or for their courageousness in growing long, silky strands from their pits, but it’s black and brown women and trans people we should be honoring and highlighting; they are routinely mocked, harassed, and threatened for refusing to conform to Euro-centric, Western standards of beauty," she continues.

Then, she really takes a whack: "While white women are liberating their pits, brown people, who have darker, and oftentimes coarser, thicker hair (in more places), are contending with colonialist expectations of what their bodies, and hair, are supposed to look like."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42295/feminists-respond-janu-hairy-movement-its-racist-emily-zanotti

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I'm thinking, that if women really want to be like men (equal), they should never shave their hair. And never use make-up. Well, I guess they could shave their mustaches and chin hair, since we do, but that's it.