What's coming now???

transporter

Giuliani vs. CNN's Cuomo: I Never Said There Was No Collusion Between People In Trump Campaign And Russia

CHRIS CUOMO, CNN HOST: Mr. Mayor, false reporting is saying that nobody in the campaign had any contacts with Russia. False reporting is saying that there has been no suggestion of any kind of collusion between the campaign and any Russians. Because now you have Paul Manafort giving poll data that winds up leading to this coincidence --

RUDY GIULIANI: Well, you just misstated my position. I never said there was no collusion between the campaign or between people in the campaign --

CUOMO: Yes, you have.

GIULIANI: I have no idea -- I have not. I said the president of the United States. There is not a single bit of evidence the president of the United States committed the only crime you could commit here, conspired with the Russians to hack the DNC.

Hmm....so where have I read about this pattern before???

1. Trump denies....so do all his "people"

2. Rudy or some other person comes out and says it may have happened...but Trump wasn't involved...blame the issue on some "errand boy who wasn't around long"

3. Rudy or some other person says...Trump was involved (after the evidence becomes irrefutable)...but it wasn't a crime or it wasn't unethical...

4. Someone gets convicted or fired. Cultists wrap the tin foil a little tighter.

Rinse and repeat...

After 2 years...we just moved past stage #2....because Rudy knows the irrefutable evidence to move to stage #3 is coming.

Hijinx

Giuliani vs. CNN's Cuomo: I Never Said There Was No Collusion Between People In Trump Campaign And Russia

2. Rudy or some other person comes out and says it may have happened...but Trump wasn't involved...blame the issue on some "errand boy who wasn't around long"

3. Rudy or some other person says...Trump was involved (after the evidence becomes irrefutable)...but it wasn't a crime or it wasn't unethical...

4. Someone gets convicted or fired. Cultists wrap the tin foil a little tighter.

Rinse and repeat...

After 2 years...we just moved past stage #2....because Rudy knows the irrefutable evidence to move to stage #3 is coming.

Good Morning. I see the TDS is working hard for you again this morning.
It's got your hopes up again.

Too bad they will be shattered.
Yes it's an old pattern of yours that has been shattered so many time over the last 2 years.
But keep hating, it's all that makes life worth living for you.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Rinse and repeat...

Reading for comprehension not your strong suit, eh?