DOJ studies crimes involving guns

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Well how about that? Shocker....

Now the Department of Justice released a survey they conducted on 300,000 inmates who used firearms in their crime. And guess what was discovered? 97 percent of all firearms used in a crime came from the black market.

Here's the rather ironic part though: Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) has reintroduced her Assault Weapons Ban but these criminals admit that the majority of their crimes were committed with a handgun, not a rifle.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/01/16/well-duh-doj-confirms-most-guns-used-in-crimes-are-from-the-black-market-n2539172?fbclid=IwAR3lEIJQd8ld4_UhEhoUodSPF6dlAvfIse6sey5W4z_iGZCMsJpDdDulsY4

Smokey1

That's because they aren't really concerned about gun crime, they only want to disarm their political opponents for obvious reasons.

SamSpade

I never got the whole point of gun control.

Government: You can’t get a gun unless you follow all the laws to purchase one legally.

Criminal: Yeah, that’s not gonna be a problem.

Hijinx

Government: You can’t get a gun unless you follow all the laws to purchase one legally.

But with Feinstein's new law won't dealers who sell guns they stole from people who legally owned them to other criminals be required to do a background check on the purchaser?

If that sounds silly, It';s because Feinstein and her new laws that punish honest Americans is silly.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
But with Feinstein's new law won't dealers who sell guns they stole from people who legally owned them to other criminals be required to do a background check on the purchaser?

LOL..I had to read that three times through before I "got it"..

BOP

Once upon a time, gun control was absolutely about keeping guns out of the hands of black people and brown people. Now, it's about keeping guns out of the hands of deplorables, regardless of their race.