Trump was right!!

transporter

The election was rigged!!!

Cohen Hired IT Firm to Rig Early CNBC, Drudge Polls to Favor Trump
Mr. Gauger’s lawyer, Charles E. James Jr. of the firm Williams Mullen, said federal investigators interviewed Mr. Gauger about his interactions over six years with Mr. Cohen, from their first meeting in 2012 until last April, when the Federal Bureau of Investigation raided Mr. Cohen’s home, office and hotel room.

Mr. Gauger, who recounted those dealings to The Wall Street Journal, said that though Mr. Cohen promised him lucrative work for the presidential campaign, his activities related to Mr. Trump consisted of trying unsuccessfully to manipulate two online polls in Mr. Trump’s favor.

In January 2014, Mr. Cohen asked Mr. Gauger to help Mr. Trump score well in a CNBC online poll to identify the country’s top business leaders by writing a computer script to repeatedly vote for him. Mr. Gauger was unable to get Mr. Trump into the top 100 candidates. In February 2015, as Mr. Trump prepared to enter the presidential race, Mr. Cohen asked him to do the same for a Drudge Report poll of potential Republican candidates, Mr. Gauger said. Mr. Trump ranked fifth, with about 24,000 votes, or 5% of the total.

Sapidus

:killingme

Rigging Online Polls .......

You would be screaming about locking Hillary up if the shoe was on the other foot.

Keep making excuses for illegal behavior and moving the goal posts of ethics and legality.

Its a good look on you

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
Unsuccessfully rigged online polls, one in 2014 and another in Feb of 2015 = rigged elections? Also, where is the illegality?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Unsuccessfully rigged online polls, one in 2014 and another in Feb of 2015 = rigged elections? Also, where is the illegality?

from a known braggart

next up and Expose on FAKE Twitter Followers ..... [hint Obama lost 3 mil a few yrs back, Trump about 340k]

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Richard Hasen, an election-law expert and law professor at University of California, Irvine, said Mr. Cohen had an obligation to disclose the payment to RedFinch as an independent expenditure if it was for campaign-related work he didn’t discuss with the Trump campaign. Had he coordinated with the Trump camp, the campaign would have been required to report any unpaid-for work as an in-kind contribution.

The connection between Messrs. Trump and Cohen and Liberty University dates at least to 2012, when Mr. Falwell invited Mr. Trump to give a speech and Mr. Cohen accompanied him. Soon after, Mr. Gauger was introduced to Mr. Cohen, helped him set up an Instagram account and gave him his cellphone number should he need more assistance, he said.

Over the next several years, Mr. Cohen asked Mr. Gauger for help with services intended to elevate positive content in internet-search results for himself and for friends, Mr. Gauger said. While he didn’t pay for most of what Mr. Gauger did, Mr. Cohen often promised to connect RedFinch with executives at Mr. Trump’s hotel and golf-course businesses, though he never did, Mr. Gauger said.

https://outline.com/CyatWj

so Cohen continued to act like the big Operator .. but did litle

Hijinx

Let me just ask this do we know the name of the person working for Hillary that had the identical job for her.?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I do not recall one single poll that indicated Trump would win either the primary OR the general election. Not one. I usually get on Drudge every day and never once saw a poll that said Trump would win.

So this is either fake news, or Cohen really sucks at his job.

Sapidus

I do not recall one single poll that indicated Trump would win either the primary OR the general election. Not one. I usually get on Drudge every day and never once saw a poll that said Trump would win.

So this is either fake news, or Cohen really sucks at his job.

Or you failed as usual to read the article. Neither of the polls he attempted to rig were about who would win the primary or general election

Jesus. I should get a stamp made that says that since you mouth breathers cant be bothered to read anything before you grace us with your ignorant opinion

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Why cant you read the story before asking questions that were clearly answered in the story?

What story? Sounds like the only story in there is that Cohen took a bunch of money from Trump to do something he failed to accompliish.

:yawn:

CPUSA

Or you failed as usual to read the article. Neither of the polls he attempted to rig were about who would win the primary or general election

Jesus. I should get a stamp made that says that since you mouth breathers cant be bothered to read anything before you grace us with your ignorant opinion

Can't come up with your own clever retorts or ad hominem attacks, so you steal from your forum neighbors.
I'm sure I see you regularly outside of Canopy Liquors...
Probably gave you a dollar here & there...

CPUSA

So you are saying attempted ruder is not a crime?

I guess that would depend on the definition of ruder.
Please clarify, you uneducated, illiterate pansy...
And to think...YOU were the best little swimmer your daddy had to offer...just SAD!!