Cardi B

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Go ahead: "Who?"

Anyway, she's some rap chick who made a video filled with profanity saying how much she hates Donald Trump. And those oh so pearl clutching Dems who loathe the coarseness of our political dialogue are fretting over...wait for it...whether or not to retweet her.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...-b-takedown-of-trump-over-government-shutdown

Yes, folks, THIS is the Democrat Party. They are debating having a filthy mouthed rap chick as their spokesperson.

How did this happen in our country????

Sapidus

Go ahead: "Who?"

Anyway, she's some rap chick who made a video filled with profanity saying how much she hates Donald Trump. And those oh so pearl clutching Dems who loathe the coarseness of our political dialogue are fretting over...wait for it...whether or not to retweet her.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...-b-takedown-of-trump-over-government-shutdown

Yes, folks, THIS is the Democrat Party. They are debating having a filthy mouthed rap chick as their spokesperson.

How did this happen in our country????

it might have something to do with a president who uses the word pussy and ####hole in conversation you Ftard?

Wouldn't it make more sense for a rapper to be using that language?

Yet you are angry at her but not Trump?

Stop showing you ignorance with every post

Sapidus

Trump was president in 2005?? Who knew?

Where's your links and examples that support your assertion:

Will wait...pussy boy. ;-)

If he used it once in his life that means he uses it in conversation. He later became president but the same holds true. He uses the word in conversation.

You are making yourself look like a fool as usual

glhs837

Power with Control
it might have something to do with a president who uses the word pussy and ####hole in (PRIVATE) conversation you Ftard?

So, no. and I'm not mad at Cardi B. for doign anything involving profanity. Former prostitute/stripper/current rappers are sort of prone to that sort of language. Like sailors that way :) This is the girl who tweeted after kicking her husband out that she did "Miss that d" :) So, yeah, no problem with her being her. Should folks who dont swim in those waters retweet that? Maybe not. For the same reason that if I share some profanity laced thing the sailor in me finds hilarious on FB, I dont just share that out, I will share it in a group devoted to sailors, perhaps. Pretty simple, tailor your language to the audience

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So, no. and I'm not mad at Cardi B. for doign anything involving profanity. Former prostitute/stripper/current rappers are sort of prone to that sort of language. Like sailors that way :) This is the girl who tweeted after kicking her husband out that she did "Miss that d" :) So, yeah, no problem with her being her. Should folks who dont swim in those waters retweet that? Maybe not. For the same reason that if I share some profanity laced thing the sailor in me finds hilarious on FB, I dont just share that out, I will share it in a group devoted to sailors, perhaps. Pretty simple, tailor your language to the audience

I give zero craps about Cardi B. I don't even know who that is. My amusement is directed toward United States Congress fanboys who apparently hang on her every word and want her to be the spokesperson for the DNC.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
it might have something to do with a president who uses the word pussy and ####hole in conversation you Ftard?

Why so upset about her language. It was okay when Michigan Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib called Trump a mother####er.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If he used it once in his life that means he uses it in conversation. He later became president but the same holds true. He uses the word in conversation.
l

So, in other words, you lied....yet again. You have not one example of the President using "pussy" in a conversation. Not one.

We're used to that..you lie a lot.

Sapidus

I give zero craps about Cardi B. I don't even know who that is. My amusement is directed toward United States Congress fanboys who apparently hang on her every word and want her to be the spokesperson for the DNC.

So let's review you are now claiming you are angry at two Dem congressman who debated retweeting her profanity and ultimately decide not to do it?

So you wouldn't be mad if they did do it? or you are and they didnt do it?

Literally none of your positions make any sense. It's like you just let FOX news (despite not watching or reading Fox News) tell you what to think

Do you get mad when Trump retweets white nationalist propaganda?

Sapidus

So, in other words, you lied....yet again. You have not one example of the President using "pussy" in a conversation. Not one.

We're used to that..you lie a lot.

What a pathetic semantic hill to die on.

Much like "collusion is not a crime"

Hijinx

I don't know Cardi B, but she sounds like a typical rapper. They all use such colorful language.
We should all wonder why America is in a moral toilet, when this is what is coming out as entertainment.

When a representative in the US house of representatives calls a President of the US an MF'er is quite a different tone than a President who used the word pussy in a joke.

I realize that sap cannot understand the difference . That's due to his TDS.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When a representative in the US house of representatives calls a President of the US an MF'er is quite a different tone than a President who used the word pussy in a joke.

She's a pig, too.

Ever notice that all these illiterate trashy Congresspukes come from #### holes? Detroit, San Francisco, Queens, Compton, Minneapolis, Baltimore? This is what happens when we 1) allow third world scum to vote in our elections; and 2) don't hold communities to a standard of decency. The more decaying and crime ridden a district is, you can be sure they have some half -literate America-hating racist crazy person representing them.

Hijinx

She's a pig, too.

Ever notice that all these illiterate trashy Congresspukes come from #### holes? Detroit, San Francisco, Queens, Compton, Minneapolis, Baltimore? This is what happens when we 1) allow third world scum to vote in our elections; and 2) don't hold communities to a standard of decency. The more decaying and crime ridden a district is, you can be sure they have some half -literate America-hating racist crazy person representing them.

It's easy to see why they want to do away with the electoral college.
Trash like this would then be dominant to win the Presidency.