Trump sez, "Fine, b*tch..."

stgislander

PREMO Member
Pelosi's office did not immediately respond to a request for comment. There was speculation on Capitol Hill that Pelosi's trip may have already been canceled when congressional leaders scrapped next week's recess.

And there is her out.

baxter

great move by Trump,,,,she should be in Washington dealing with the wall,,,,not the immoral wall around her home either

Grumpy

Shows her concern about all the folks affected by the partial shutdown that she caused, she knew full well that nothing could be settled with her gone for a week. She needs to be tossed out of congress.

glhs837

Power with Control
So the children approve of childish behavior...how...wonderful.

WE approve of Queen Nancy even less. Her "I'll show him who really runs this town, and I dont care what goes up in flames doing it" act is already old.

The executive branch providing transport is a courtesy, and she's been anything but courteous.

This_person

So the children approve of childish behavior...how...wonderful.

As much fun as I am having with Trump's response, you're uncharacteristically accurate; Pelosi provided a childish letter to Trump, responding with a childish response is beneath him.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
As much fun as I am having with Trump's response, you're uncharacteristically accurate; Pelosi provided a childish letter to Trump, responding with a childish response is beneath him.

I disagree.

How are they supposed to get the government back open and people back to work when the House leadership is gallivanting around the world for who knows how long?

That's a real question.

Are Americans supposed to just cool their heels while Nancy and her cronies trot around hobnobbing with the elites? Trump is right that until she's ready to act like an adult and resolve this conflict, she needs to stay her ass right in DC.

Grumpy

There is no way that is childish..I would want him to do exactly what he did even if she hadn't pull the SOTU BS. She is Speaker of the House, how dare her go out of town for a week when we are dealing with a partial shutdown.

Grumpy

I disagree.

How are they supposed to get the government back open and people back to work when the House leadership is gallivanting around the world for who knows how long?

That's a real question.

Are Americans supposed to just cool their heels while Nancy and her cronies trot around hobnobbing with the elites? Trump is right that until she's ready to act like an adult and resolve this conflict, she needs to stay her ass right in DC.

Yeah, and what she said too..

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
There is no way that is childish..I would want him to do exactly what he did even if she hadn't pull the SOTU BS. She is Speaker of the House, how dare her go out of town for a week when we are dealing with a partial shutdown.

Stay she should Just like the others that went to the Puerto Rico boondoggle.