Cohen: Trump directed me to lie to Congress. New Ag says this would be obstruction of justice

Sapidus

Trumps goose is cooked

Just yesterday Trumps Incoming AG said this would be grounds for obstruction of justice

“At the time, special counsel Robert Mueller reportedly noted that the lawyer's false claim about the project ending in January 2016 was an effort to "minimize links between the Moscow Project and Individual 1 in hopes of limiting the ongoing Russia investigations."

Now, both sources allege that Cohen also told Mueller that Trump personally directed him to lie after his election about the timing of when the negotiations involving the project ended in efforts to obscure the president's involvement. “

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehil...o-lie-about-plans-to-build-trump-tower-in?amp

https://www.facebook.com/1830665590513511/posts/2325037281076337/

littlelady

God bless the USA
:yawn: Nite nite.

What pisses me off is that American citizen tax money is being spent so ineffectively.

Last edited:

transporter

What pisses me off is that American citizen tax money is being spent so ineffectively.

1. Why is only this instance of spending pissing you off?

2. Mr Mueller has been pretty damned productive...so how do you argue the money has been spent "ineffectively"?

3. Mueller cost is what $10M? $20M? You and those like you cry and whine about how Trump must have $6B to build an "ineffective" wall...

Hijinx

2. Mr Mueller has been pretty damned productive...so how do you argue the money has been spent "ineffectively"?

3. Mueller cost is what $10M? $20M? You and those like you cry and whine about how Trump must have $6B to build an "ineffective" wall...

Mueller has been productive? How? He hasn't gotten one iota of proof of the collusion he was set up to investigate..
He nailed a few people and ruined them, but not one was involved in what he was installed to find.
He only proved other real law enforcement agencies were incapable of doing their jobs.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm curious what they have on Cohen that he's rolling over and making up these crazy stories. At some point he's going to have to come up with some proof, and I am positive he has no such thing.

CPUSA

Trumps goose is cooked

Just yesterday Trumps Incoming AG said this would be grounds for obstruction of justice

“At the time, special counsel Robert Mueller reportedly noted that the lawyer's false claim about the project ending in January 2016 was an effort to "minimize links between the Moscow Project and Individual 1 in hopes of limiting the ongoing Russia investigations."

Now, both sources allege that Cohen also told Mueller that Trump personally directed him to lie after his election about the timing of when the negotiations involving the project ended in efforts to obscure the president's involvement

But now, you are going to believe him...
God you are such a gullible lil Sadpussi...

Sapidus

If you paid any attention you would know that the Mueller investigation has actually earned the government money though fines and confiscated funds and properties illegally purchased.

But you don't care about the truth

Sapidus

I'm curious what they have on Cohen that he's rolling over and making up these crazy stories. At some point he's going to have to come up with some proof, and I am positive he has no such thing.

Again, Why can't you read before you post?

"The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents. Cohen then acknowledged those instructions during his interviews with that office.

Let me guess you are going to say Cohen is a time traveler and went back in time nd forged all these emails, texts and documents to frame Trump. I wouldn't be surprised given your level of paranoia

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...ssia-cohen-moscow-tower-mueller-investigation

Sapidus

Mueller has been productive? How? He hasn't gotten one iota of proof of the collusion he was set up to investigate..
He nailed a few people and ruined them, but not one was involved in what he was installed to find.
He only proved other real law enforcement agencies were incapable of doing their jobs.

You have a copy of the final report then?

Hijinx

As far as I know he hasn't written a final report and he probably won't as long as he can milk this scam for all it's worth.

Sapidus

As far as I know he hasn't written a final report and he probably won't as long as he can milk this scam for all it's worth.

What scam? He has actually earned the government money from seizures of illegal cash, property and fines.

He has had a illustrious career and has a stellar reputation.

what does he have to gain beside the hatred of a bunch of racist mouth breathers. You specifically

Hijinx

What scam? He has actually earned the government money from seizures of illegal cash, property and fines.

He has had a illustrious career and has a stellar reputation.

what does he have to gain beside the hatred of a bunch of racist mouth breathers. You specifically

I suppose his stellar reputation depends on whom you speak to.
he is getting paid and double dipping as long as he can keep this thing moving.
He isn't about to write a report as long as the checks keep arriving.
He has his buddies in on the grifting also.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
All the speculation, accusations, innuendo, outright lies and imaginings of the Leftist Media have had Sappy, Tranny, Fishy and company racing around like a cat chasing the laser dot on the floor.

I'm gonna miss it when it stops.

:killingme

BOP

Only $20M? Shouldn't be a problem for Mueller to pay back every cent that he defrauded the taxpayers out of, should it?