CNN’s Cuomo Draws A Parallel Between Rep. King’s ‘White Supremacist’ Remarks And Karen Pence

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
CUOMO: As the epic rock band Rush taught us, even if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. And this choice echoes to all who comprise America's matrix of minorities, who fear being treated as less than, blacks, Latinos, ethnics, LGBT, too.

None is welcome in that message of hate. Still worse, the President's quiet forces the suggestion that he supports what he fails to oppose. Factor this in. Karen Pence is the wife of the vice president. She's teaching art at a place where the application requires would-be employees to initial next to a list of beliefs, including certain moral misconduct, [which] includes homosexual or transgender identity as being disqualifying or any other violation of the unique roles of male and female.

Now, don't cheapen my argument by saying, "Cuomo's equating Christianity and white power." Please, that's just a slip of an obvious point. I am a flawed, failing, repentant Christian, okay? If I had any bias, it would be in favor of faith.

The point is that the value of exclusion is embraced here, and our vice president's wife, in the place where she is, it does the same thing, and it adds to the anxiety for people around why this White House, why this president doesn't speak out against a member of his party that embraces a message that isolates the same kinds of people that are being singled out with the vice president's wife works.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42353/cnns-cuomo-compares-rep-kings-white-supremacy-frank-camp

Hijinx

CUOMO: As the epic rock band Rush taught us, even if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. And this choice echoes to all who comprise America's matrix of minorities, who fear being treated as less than, blacks, Latinos, ethnics, LGBT, too.

None is welcome in that message of hate. Still worse, the President's quiet forces the suggestion that he supports what he fails to oppose. Factor this in. Karen Pence is the wife of the vice president. She's teaching art at a place where the application requires would-be employees to initial next to a list of beliefs, including certain moral misconduct, [which] includes homosexual or transgender identity as being disqualifying or any other violation of the unique roles of male and female.

Now, don't cheapen my argument by saying, "Cuomo's equating Christianity and white power." Please, that's just a slip of an obvious point. I am a flawed, failing, repentant Christian, okay? If I had any bias, it would be in favor of faith.

The point is that the value of exclusion is embraced here, and our vice president's wife, in the place where she is, it does the same thing, and it adds to the anxiety for people around why this White House, why this president doesn't speak out against a member of his party that embraces a message that isolates the same kinds of people that are being singled out with the vice president's wife works.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42353/cnns-cuomo-compares-rep-kings-white-supremacy-frank-camp

Who would ever believe ten years ago that the Vice president's wife would be put upon by a politician because she is not an advocate for homosexuality.
Why would anyone stay a Democrat with the things they stand for?
Open Borders,illegals, perverted sex , and mentally deranged persons who suffer from Munchausen syndrome and wish to cut off their sexual parts.