Man Who Allegedly Tried To Burn Down Condo 'With All The F***ing Jews'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
According to the Miami Herald, items found in the home of Walter Stolper, 73, who was arrested in July 2018, included a Santa Hitler mug, another mug with an oath to Hitler, a knife with a Nazi emblem, a SS flag, a copy of Adolf Hitler’s book “Mein Kampf,” a framed Nazi eagle logo, a seeming Nazi calendar, and a mug of a smiling Nazi holding a young girl. The Herald reported that the items along with surveillance video of Stolper hauling a shopping cart loaded with gasoline will form part of the case against him.

The mug with the oath to Hitler read, “I swear to you Adolf Hitler as Fuhrer and chancellor to the German Reich, loyalty and courage. I vow to you and to the superiors appointed by you, obedience until death, so help me God."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42359/man-who-tried-burn-down-condo-all-fing-jews-had-hank-berrien

BOP

According to the Miami Herald, items found in the home of Walter Stolper, 73, who was arrested in July 2018, included a Santa Hitler mug, another mug with an oath to Hitler, a knife with a Nazi emblem, a SS flag, a copy of Adolf Hitler’s book “Mein Kampf,” a framed Nazi eagle logo, a seeming Nazi calendar, and a mug of a smiling Nazi holding a young girl. The Herald reported that the items along with surveillance video of Stolper hauling a shopping cart loaded with gasoline will form part of the case against him.

The mug with the oath to Hitler read, “I swear to you Adolf Hitler as Fuhrer and chancellor to the German Reich, loyalty and courage. I vow to you and to the superiors appointed by you, obedience until death, so help me God."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42359/man-who-tried-burn-down-condo-all-fing-jews-had-hank-berrien

Seems just a little too pat.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Do they plan to blame that on the Jew-hating Democrat members of Congress and their incendiary rhetoric?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Do they plan to blame that on the Jew-hating Democrat members of Congress and their incendiary rhetoric?

Like...

Rashida Tlaib
Alan Grayson, D-Fla.
Alvin Holmes, D-Ala.
Charlie Rangel, D-N.Y.
Jeff Roorda, D-Mo.
Pat Quinn, D-Ill.
Bennie Thompson, D-Miss.
Brett Hulsey, D-Wis.
Cynthia Mckinney, D-GA

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Like...

Rashida Tlaib
Alan Grayson, D-Fla.
Alvin Holmes, D-Ala.
Charlie Rangel, D-N.Y.
Jeff Roorda, D-Mo.
Pat Quinn, D-Ill.
Bennie Thompson, D-Miss.
Brett Hulsey, D-Wis.
Cynthia Mckinney, D-GA

Ilhan Omar, D-MN
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-NY

Hijinx

I suppose one had better be careful what one collects if it becomes evidence.

Although this guy is probably a nut it seems he has a Hitler collection .
There is no law that I know of against collecting Hitler memorabilia.

The arrest report stated that a witness saw Stolper hauling plastic containers with gas to the apartment; police discovered Stolper had poured gasoline down the condo's chute starting from the 15th floor as well as the hallway.

This is the evidence against him, and should lead to a conviction,the rest only show him to be a nut.

Manny

Like...

Rashida Tlaib
Alan Grayson, D-Fla.
Alvin Holmes, D-Ala.
Charlie Rangel, D-N.Y.
Jeff Roorda, D-Mo.
Pat Quinn, D-Ill.
Bennie Thompson, D-Miss.
Brett Hulsey, D-Wis.
Cynthia Mckinney, D-GA
A lot of Democratic officials are proudly anti-Semitic yet the Jewish population bows their head and continues support them anyway.

Hijinx

A lot of Democratic officials are proudly anti-Semitic yet the Jewish population bows their head and continues support them anyway.

From what I see, American Jews are so different from those in Israel, it's hard to believe they are the same religion