Gutfeld on Trump's letter to Pelosi

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In the letter he said, he was "sorry to inform her," that he's canceling the trip.

No, he wasn't sorry. Not at all!

He basically stole her lunch money. And then he ate her lunch.

Still, Trump should accept her offer. And send the State of the Union address in writing: a sheet with just two words:

Bye bye.

Then he should hold a giant event in the middle of America.

Sapidus

Moron.

You cheer this bit of pettiness while 800,000 go without a paycheck. And then he sends the same plane to ferry Melania to Mar a lago on the taxpayers dime.

Why don't you just send your SS checks directly to him ?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

ah yes, that all inclusive Progressive Tolerance

You cheer this bit of pettiness while 800,000 go without a paycheck.

.... your Nancy got her comeuppance, it is delicious .. Democrats were more that willing to give 25 Billion 2 yrs ago so yeah, its on Chuck and Nancy

And then he sends the same plane to ferry Melania to Mar a lago on the taxpayers dime.

yeah so what ... Obama used an air force jet to fly the DOG somewhere ALONE

You are such a clueless NPC - so am I a Russian Bot or a Retiree ... neither you incel

transporter

In the letter he said, he was "sorry to inform her," that he's canceling the trip.

No, he wasn't sorry. Not at all!

He basically stole her lunch money. And then he ate her lunch.

Still, Trump should accept her offer. And send the State of the Union address in writing: a sheet with just two words:

Bye bye.

Then he should hold a giant event in the middle of America.

I can see why this would fit you comrade.

Gutfeld expresses an infantile level of joy over the President's infantile reaction to Pelosi's infantile action.

The intelligence level here is in perfect lockstep with your own.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Gutfeld expresses an infantile level of joy over the President's infantile reaction to Pelosi's infantile action.

The intelligence level here is in perfect lockstep with your own.

Gutfeld's quick intelligence and many successes must really piss you off, eh loser? :coffee:

nutz

Moron.

You cheer this bit of pettiness while 800,000 go without a paycheck. And then he sends the same plane to ferry Melania to Mar a lago on the taxpayers dime.

Hey DA, you do realize that she flies on a military plane right? And you do understand that the military has not been furloughed, right? We could get some crayons and draw you a picture. Question is, would you share with your DA handlers?

Sapidus

Hey DA, you do realize that she flies on a military plane right? And you do understand that the military has not been furloughed, right? We could get some crayons and draw you a picture. Question is, would you share with your DA handlers?

Yes you Moron.

The point is Trump said it was not safe to fly Pelosi yet it was safe enough to fly his wife to their weekend retreat?

Why do you put up with this type of behavior from a felon?

nutz

Yes you Moron.

The point is Trump said it was not safe to fly Pelosi yet it was safe enough to fly his wife to their weekend retreat?

:lmao: since it sucks here, why not emigrate?

Hijinx

Yes you Moron.

I don't put up with it I encourage it.
Payback is a bitch
If I were Trump I would stay awake at night figuring out more ways to stick it to the wicked witch of the west.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yes you Moron.

. You still have not listed the felonies.

baxter

800,000 out of a paycheck, and Pelosi decides to take a 7 day round the world trip? Its nice she wanted to visit the troops, but now, when there are 800,000 workers not getting paid because she wont travel to the Whitehouse to negotiate on a wall she was ok with in the past. Walls are immoral, but just not the wall around her home, what an asshat!!! It truly puzzles me that there are Democrats that are ok with this.
I recommend they remove all the walls and fences at the zoo, on Nancy Pelosi day

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have to admit, I'm enjoying watching the Lefties melt down on a daily basis. Then I have to turn them off because they're soul-draining. I don't know how they keep up this relentless onslaught of rage and keening. It's exhausting just watching them.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I had to laugh. While Juan Williams was complaining about the hypocrisy of Trump also traveling to Afghanistan during the shutdown, Jesse Watters pointed out that while Trump was visiting the troops, Nancy was vacationing in Hawaii.

Hijinx

I had to laugh. While Juan Williams was complaining about the hypocrisy of Trump also traveling to Afghanistan during the shutdown, Jesse Watters pointed out that while Trump was visiting the troops, Nancy was vacationing in Hawaii.

Juan is the biggest waste that Fox News has.

By the way did you see where Jesse jackson said Trump having the team over for Fast food was Disgraceful.
Jesse knows Disgraceful A preacher knocking up his girl friend is a but disgraceful

Grumpy

Saw that, was a great zinnnnngggggg.