AOC and Gillette

Sapidus

She is pretty spot on.

A bunch of men getting the sass because a commercial told them not to bully and sexually harass people.

Only a deplorable would find offense

It's also amazing how scared of young charismatic Latina leadership white men appear to be.

You ve moved on from being threatened be the parkland kid to AOC.

You are definitely the snowflake

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
She is pretty spot on.

A bunch of men getting the sass because a commercial told them not to bully and sexually harass people.

It's also amazing how scared of young charismatic Latina leadership white men appear to be.

. Afraid of her??....lmao..she’s hilarious!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

sorry *** stain, I was raised to respect people

that is YOUR Fantasy and Supposition ... no one here is Afraid of anyone we are too busy laughing our asses off, at her constant stream of ignorance ... kind of like yours

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Gillette is uniquely qualified to scold on the subject too. Objectifying women is just so wrong. :coffee:

gillette girls.jpg

glhs837

Power with Control
So, lets just use the mirror test. Imagine, if you will, this commercial made regarding any other group. If you imagine it sparking huge outrage, well, guess what, it shouldn't have been made regarding men.

BOP

She is pretty spot on.

Still not getting laid, are you kid?

BOP

So, lets just use the mirror test. Imagine, if you will, this commercial made regarding any other group. If you imagine it sparking huge outrage, well, guess what, it shouldn't have been made regarding men.

Well said.

CPUSA

She is pretty spot on.

I don't need some corporation telling me how to be a decent human being...

I have the Bible & Church for that...maybe you should find faith in the Lord