Toxic Femininity?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/McAllisterDen/status/1084982707376062465[/TWITTER]

Let’s start with bullying. For starters, I don’t think some of the examples in the Gillette video are bullying, but boys just roughhousing—a good masculine behavior in the development of boys to men. But let’s admit that boys do bully. Well, so do girls. It’s so prevalent that it has it’s own name the “Mean Girl Syndrome.”

From an early age girls begin to display passive-aggressive behavior that can be just as emotionally and physically damaging, if not more so, than some of the bullying by boys.

Girls suffer at the hands of other girls in ways that often go unnoticed. Backstabbing, manipulating, gossiping, and other forms of relational aggression cause victims to suffer from high rates of mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, and profound loneliness and social isolation, which sometimes drive girls to suicide.

MCALLISTER: Can We Talk About Toxic Femininity?

isn't that just called being a bitch

Salmon

A statement like that coming from a person who thinks Bruce Jenner is a good example of a female.

I take it you mean Caitlyn Jenner? If you do, she is a sellout too for being Republican. How any trans person could associate with the GOP is beyond me.

Hijinx

I take it you mean Caitlyn Jenner? If you do, she is a sellout too for being Republican. How any trans person could associate with the GOP is beyond me.

He is a man no matter what political party he belongs to and the sellouts are people who go along with these mentally ill people.
They need help, not operations.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Do you just ramble on in real life too? You state DC McAllister is a poor example of female, why? Because you don't agree with her doesn't make her a poor example. She has, I assume, all the required parts to be a female putting her miles ahead of Bruce/Caitlyn.

SamSpade

DC McAllister is a poor example of a female.

Before you make any hasty judgments - you'd seriously need to do some reading up on her life, and not just her opinions.
Calling her a poor example of a female is like calling Charles Krauthammer a quitter.