Last night I had the best thing

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The place we had dinner - Louie's Backyard - served a half a baked potato topped with creamed kale with our steaks. First, half a potato is perfect - who eats a whole baked potato AND the rest of their meal? I'm keeping my carbs low so I only ate half the half, and the only reason I ate any of it at all was because of that creamed kale. OMG it was so good and perfect on that potato.

transporter

thanks for posting...knowing your dietary preferences gives me reason to go on living.

BTW...LOTS of people eat a baked potato and steak. I see your narrow minded view of politics extends to every facet of life, huh? No one else should eat a whole baked potato because you don't eat a whole baked potato?? Interesting outlook.

terbear1225

thanks for posting...knowing your dietary preferences gives me reason to go on living.

BTW...LOTS of people eat a baked potato and steak. I see your narrow minded view of politics extends to every facet of life, huh? No one else should eat a whole baked potato because you don't eat a whole baked potato?? Interesting outlook.

Jesus, you are annoying. Do you really have ro pick a fight over freaking baked potato consumption? Is your life really that empty? You really need to get a better hobby.

TCROW

You're really odd.

TCROW

I tell you, I could live on potato alone. Kale is great, I loved it long before the food hipsters and the superfood label ruined it and made it more expensive.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

emu.jpg

gemma_rae

The place we had dinner - Louie's Backyard - served a half a baked potato topped with creamed kale with our steaks. First, half a potato is perfect - who eats a whole baked potato AND the rest of their meal? I'm keeping my carbs low so I only ate half the half, and the only reason I ate any of it at all was because of that creamed kale. OMG it was so good and perfect on that potato.

No, No, No! You don't eat potato at all without creamed kale! Keep up you moron!

CPUSA

hate flow.jpg ...

Such is the empty, dark void that is your pitiful existence...