Pelosi rejects offer before it was made

Hijinx

What else do you need to know?

Not surprised.
The Democrats do not seek a resolution to the immigration problem, the illegal problem, the DACA problem or to the Government shut down.
Nancy wants to show her ass as the saying goes------and she is good at it.
Too many rich people are sitting on the Hill and directing our Government.

awpitt

Main Streeter
I tend to concur.

They can't use "too expensive" any more because they have cost more than they Trump is asking. They can't use "other solutions" because he is (and has been) offering other solutions in a full package.

They've proven their singular issue is Trump. I applaud you for seeing it.

I just can't believe that Trump finally offered the perfect compromise and they said no. Really f*cked up. I've been waiting for Trump to deal and he finally did. He offered a real compromise. Offered things that the Dems have been asking for and then the Dems said no. This could've been a real solution but the Dems are now the ones standing in the way.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I just can't believe that Trump finally offered the perfect compromise and they said no. Really f*cked up. I've been waiting for Trump to deal and he finally did. He offered a real compromise. Offered things that the Dems have been asking for and then the Dems said no. This could've been a real solution but the Dems are now the ones standing in the way.

That seems to be the general consensus on social media. The far left extremists are the only ones applauding - sane Dems are freaking out.

awpitt

Main Streeter
That seems to be the general consensus on social media. The far left extremists are the only ones applauding - sane Dems are freaking out.

I just can't believe they said no to what Trump offered today. It could've been the perfect compromise. I got an education today.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Pelosi and her gang intended to say ‘no’ from the beginning; no matter what Trump offered. Period.

Power over protection. Control over compromise. Corrupt over cure. Hate over honor. Etc.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I’m fascinated that anyone would expect a different response.

This is not a new behavior.

glhs837

Power with Control
I’m fascinated that anyone would expect a different response.

This is not a new behavior.

Sometimes you know the answer before you ask, you gotta make sure everyone sees that answer before you can move ofrward.

Hijinx

They are trying to force Trump into making his own solution and then they will attack him with Judges and injunctions.

No matter how anyone looks at this it is a National Security issue.
There is no way we can allow a Caravan of people to just walk across our borders.
The crazy thing is once across we have to use a judicial process to get rid of them and we already have a backlog of 900,000 case awaiting trial.
Where are these 900,000 people?

Somewhere roaming around our country driving drunk, peddling dope, killing Americans, and enjoying our welfare, schools, and medical services.