Just passed car crash 235 s

FED_UP

3 cars rear end, no car has a flasher on, I thought it was just traffic until I passed in the right turn lane, they were sitting where ABC liqour is area. No cops where there yet. It was very deck. I don't know why people follow 1 car length or less of the car in front of them, I could be wrong, it is a bit slick out i guess.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
A Jeep creamed the rear end of a little red car in the #1 SB lane on Thursday morning, just south of the Rt 4 WaWa. It was a mess.

There was also a jumper today from the bridge. Missed the water and landed by the Solomons boat ramp.

FED_UP

Holy crap, that is not a way to start a new year, wow. How dark does life have to be before you decide to check out on your own. I could never.

MiddleGround

3 cars rear end, no car has a flasher on, I thought it was just traffic until I passed in the right turn lane, they were sitting where ABC liqour is area. No cops where there yet. It was very deck. I don't know why people follow 1 car length or less of the car in front of them, I could be wrong, it is a bit slick out i guess.

I'm always amazed that auto insurance rates aren't sky high around here. There are far too many accidents for the population in the area.

limblips

Survivors of these things often report instant regret as soon as they take the first step. I can't imagine the thoughts that occur on the way down.

littlelady

God bless the USA
The rear ending thing really pisses me off. There is no excuse for that. You drive according to conditions, and stay off the cell phone. We had a 2003 4 runner that we bot for dot in 2005 when she attended college at Frostburg. Great car. Our mechanic told us that the mechanics would outlast the body. Dot bot new car, and I inherited the 4 runner. Loved that car. Then we gave it to son last year when Hub bought me the first new car I ever had in my life. Well, some stupid lady rear ended my son on Rockville Pike, and totaled it. It was the same scenario. Pushing cars into others. Why? Because she was talking on her cell phone. In wr’s famous words...I hate people. And, if I could ever meet the woman that destroyed our beloved 4 runner, I would :strangle: her.

Last edited:

Tech

A Jeep creamed the rear end of a little red car in the #1 SB lane on Thursday morning, just south of the Rt 4 WaWa. It was a mess.

There was also a jumper today from the bridge. Missed the water and landed by the Solomons boat ramp.

Saw a notice that there may have been another one over night.